Tyler Adams

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Adams would be an excellent signing for Brighton. Based on last season and the WC he’s worth more than 20m and they’ll likely get more if he ends up leaving them.

TsuWave

Yeah, it's a petty shite situation that he's ended up in. Think he will get a move to the EPL before the end of the window though.
Boehly treating football like wolf of wall street - when relationships with agents/clubs are still integral to this game. I feel like these ways might come back to bite them eventually.

Fully Fledged

Boehly treating football like wolf of wall street - when relationships with agents/clubs are still integral to this game. I feel like these ways might come back to bite them eventually.
Probably better off not joining Boehly's circus anyway.

bosskeano

he'd be a very good replacement for McAllister and for 20m, that's a bargain

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
His release clause has expired. And as cynical as people were about our reasoning, he DID have a hamstring issue, and you had no guarantees how that would resolve.

I would have taken the risk at 24m if I were another team, but now Leeds wants big money

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Also, Chelsea dodged a bullet. I don’t think they ever saw him as more than cover… and if they had taken another US star and sat him on the bench s majority of the time? I think it would have been a bad look. Better for American fan market to not have an American player than to have one and bench him constantly.

jesperjaap

Nbody wanted him here when he was linked and surprised Chelsea were in for him and not surprised when they pulled out with Caicdeo....

But I am surprised he has ended up at Bournemouth. I thik he is a leader with a good mentality and workrate and under rated as a player on here. He does all the simple things well and is intelligent and disciplined with his positioning. I think he would have been a very solid signing for several premiership sides with ambitions of qualifying for Europe this season.....minus the injury concerns of course, wonder if that played a part

bosskeano

i'm glad to see him at Bournemouth instead of Chelsea....had the opportunity a few years back to spend time at that club and spend time with Eddie Howe the summer they made it into the premiership

really great guy as was chairman Jeff Mostyn.