U17s European Championships

Ekeke

Harrison on. Seen several England matches and I'd have him in the team over Fletcher every time. Dont think Fletcher is doing enough and doesnt offer enough defensively for the position he's playing

With United, playing behind the striker he's fine and he does track back a bit. He just doesnt win the ball much

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Feels like the four teams who played today are all better than any of the teams in yesterday’s QFs. Guess that’s what you get when the group stage draws are what they are.

NoPace

Nice free kick from Nwaneri.
Rough day for Smith-Rowe, really. Sesko might be coming to push Havertz back to #8 more and Nwaneri looks a cut above everyone else at this level. I'm guessing he moves to a mid-table side by August.

top1whoisman

Scout
Rough day for Smith-Rowe, really. Sesko might be coming to push Havertz back to #8 more and Nwaneri looks a cut above everyone else at this level. I'm guessing he moves to a mid-table side by August.
He’s done at Arsenal regardless of who they sign or who’s coming through.

top1whoisman

Scout
Was just thinking he's got a bit of the Garnachos about him
Agree. Direct, aggressive, likes to take on a defender. For his age he seems a bit more composed and able to spot teammates. Of course that also has to do with the difference in the level they’re currently playing at, but still.

top1whoisman

Scout
Such a good knockout game. Two good teams going at it, both having their own periods when they dominate, both have created a decent amount of chances. England would probably deserve to go through because of the second half.

top1whoisman

Scout
Dipepa uses his body well, like what I’ve seen from him in this tournament. Plays pretty similarly to how he plays at Port Vale, plays to his strengths and is stronger physically than he looks.

top1whoisman

Scout
Semi-finals:

Sun 2 June

16:00 Serbia vs Portugal
18:30 Denmark vs Italy

Final:

Wed 5 June

18:30 ? vs ?

Last edited:

Rasmus_9

Those penalties were ridiculous from both teams to be far. Even the one we missed was pretty decent