U18s: United vs Man City | Premier League Cup Winners!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
10’

City’s first chance but it’s a comfortable save for Harrison in the end.

Gungerz

Really interesting that City are going longer from GKs. I've almost never seen them do that at academy level in the past few years.

top1whoisman

Scout
We really need to give him some time in the first team before the end of the season, looks so accomplished
I’d say he first needs to learn how to use that body better, in order to survive against Premier League CBs. Of course he’d learn by playing against them too but first team striker is not really an apprentice job.

saik

We really need to give him some time in the first team before the end of the season, looks so accomplished
There's nothing more I'd like as I've been banging his drum since this season started but even I feel it might be too soon for him. :lol:

Saying that, he might come on as sub to give some rest to Hojlund just because of our desperate situation at the striker position.

dutchred

I’d say he first needs to learn how to use that body better, in order to survive against Premier League CBs. Of course he’d learn by playing against them too but first team striker is not really an apprentice job.
I didn't mean regular but the odd subs appearance

Mickson

I miss Kamason. Nolan is a decent allrounder but can't defend against a good winger. They are targeting him already.

top1whoisman

Scout
I didn't mean regular but the odd subs appearance
Yeah I get that and I’d love to see it happen too. It’s just that we probably won’t have a healthy lead to do that. Or even if we do, we know what can happen. Hopefully gets to make his debut this season.

top1whoisman

Scout
I miss Kamason. Nolan is a decent allrounder but can't defend against a good winger. They are targeting him already.
Agreed. Hopefully Ogunneye will get his chance at some stage tonight. Or McAllister as a RB.

dutchred

I love watching this team, win lose or draw this evening, it has been special watching them

top1whoisman

Scout
I like the fact that this team is aggressive and robust, something we’ve often lacked at this level.

saik

Man, I'll say it again, Harrison will go on to have a decent career even if it might no be with us. A nice all round modern goalkeeper similar to Kovar.

top1whoisman

Scout
Man, I'll say it again, Harrison will go on to have a decent career even if it might no be with us. A nice all round modern goalkeeper similar to Kovar.
I think understandably the size is more or less the only thing people are not sure of. Then again there are keepers like Raya around, so who knows.

top1whoisman

Scout
Ground is about 40% full. How did they say it's sold out?
Unfortunately some have grabbed tickets and then don’t go. The commentator did mention some issues with traffic so it’ll probably fill out throughout the game.

top1whoisman

Scout
24’

City more in the game now but they’re struggling to create anything too dangerous.

saik

Yeah surprising that Ogunneye is on the bench.
I was thinking there was a RB other than Kamason when you guys were discussing earlier. Completely forgot Ogunneye's name. :lol:

Nolan has played few games for the U21S and wasn't all that impressive to me. Although the games I watched he was playing LB. They probably feel Nolan's further along in his development than the others.

top1whoisman

Scout
That was brilliant vision from Nolan even if it took a deflection to eventually arrive to Wheatley.

Gungerz

I understand keeping your cards in your pocket for a game like this but how is that not a booking?

saik

Holy shit that city defender is built like a tank. How old is he? :eek:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Who the feck is this city number six? Built like an ox.

Gungerz

Who the feck is this city number six? Built like an ox.
Isaiah Dada-Mascoll. Big prospect but has had a really difficult season with injuries (maybe not suprising given his size). Also an incredibly intelligent kid, speaks really well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Isaiah Dada-Mascoll. Big prospect but has had a really difficult season with injuries (maybe not suprising given his size). Also an incredibly intelligent kid, speaks really well.
should make it if he’s even technically half decent then cos I think physically he’s already ready for PL.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Isaiah Dada-Mascoll, he's only 17 as well.