U18s vs Liverpool

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Good to see Pye back after so long out. Some really good deliveries. Big fan of Oyedele and nice to hear him recently called up for Poland’s youth side. Kambwala would make Smalling look silky on the ball.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good to see Pye back after so long out. Some really good deliveries. Big fan of Oyedele and nice to hear him recently called up for Poland’s youth side. Kambwala would make Smalling look silky on the ball.
For some reason I always thought Oyedele was English.

AltiUn

3-1 Liverpool after a quick counter.

AltiUn

Ogunneye with some tremendous defending only for Kambwala to give the ball away cheaply immediately after :lol:

Connor C

As much as I want to support the youngsters. Willy Kambwala is really testing my patience here.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ogunneye with some tremendous defending only for Kambwala to give the ball away cheaply immediately after :lol:
Kambwala is trying to make things happen, which isn't working fir him. He's missed a lot of football in the last 18 months, so maybe he should just play regulation passes without attempting to maraude forward.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Kambwala is trying to make things happen, which isn't working fir him. He's missed a lot of football in the last 18 months, so maybe he should just play regulation passes without attempting to maraude forward.
Not watching, just a bit rusty and trying too hard?

AltiUn

4-1 Liverpool, they've been the much better team today.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Not watching, just a bit rusty and trying too hard?
He's rusty for sure and trying to play his natural game. And then if you factor in the opponent and weather conditions, then maybe it would've been better to keep things simple.

AltiUn

Both teams are rattled defensively :lol:

AltiUn

Anyone who doesn't watch U18 football really is missing out, just pure entertainment.