U18s vs Liverpool

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Liverpool's pace has just been an absolute nightmare to deal with.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Mainoo is going to be it

Thiagoal

Ennis could have won it having rounded the keeper but just sliced his shot wide! Great game- very impressed by Mainoo and Ennis in particular

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ennis could have won it having rounded the keeper but just sliced his shot wide! Great game- very impressed by Mainoo and Ennis in particular
I thought it was Mather and not Ennis who could've won it at the end.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wow! Mainoo with an absolute cruncher of a tackle beside his own box then a 50 yard pass that almost creates the winner. Brilliant stuff.
Genuinely love to see that in a midfielder, said this the other day during the Wolves game but I love how our midfielders can get stuck in, do the nitty gritty, then pick up the ball beat 1/2 men and spray passes out wide. These are the type of midfielders I'd like to see us target at first team level.

Red Star One

Good to see Pye back after so long out. Some really good deliveries. Big fan of Oyedele and nice to hear him recently called up for Poland’s youth side. Kambwala would make Smalling look silky on the ball.
I had no idea Maxi is eligible for Poland, very glad to hear about the call up - if he continues his development I’d be over the moon if we tied him to our national team, would make me really happy to have a United academy lad there

Demaw

Great to see Ethan Ennis hitting form as he hasn't had a great first season with us. Hope he kicks on next season.

Sea-Cow

Saw the longer highlights for this and I must say, what a fecking tackle from Mainoo at the end. The tackle was perfectly clean but hard as feck, he then pops up and smashes a brilliant ball forward that almost leads to the winner. Excellent stuff, similar to Rooney in Moscow.

Edit -- it looks like Pogue already described it earlier. Apologies!