U21s Final: Chelsea vs. United

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Lawrence was so good coming into the U21s at the end 1/3 of last season that he skipped the usually U21 season and got a loan.

Expect the same for Wilson who started this season in the U18s, he'll be on loan or with the first team next season.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I taught Loftus Cheeks was Chelsea best midfielder. First time I heard of Lewis Baker. Looks like another promising talent coming out of their acedemy. Nevertheless, hoping for a victory for United!

Will be keeping an eye on this game and the Europa league finals.

|Neo|x

Chelsea's team look a lot more physically developed then us, which might be a bit worrying. Really looking forward to seeing Lawrence and Pearson.

Redo91

Commentator on Sky saying Pereira is after accepting a call-up to the Brazil under 20's. Anybody else know about this?

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
What is this game actually for? I thought we won the cup against Fulham the other day, isnt the u21 title done via league?

eddiebb

gobshite
Commentator on Sky saying Pereira is after accepting a call-up to the Brazil under 20's. Anybody else know about this?
Pereira has said he'll play for Brazil u20s :smirk:

Not sure exactly what more there is to say about it?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Been watching a shitty stream for the past 15 minutes and just realised it's on SS1 and i'm next to my tele with Sky. FFS.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I do like the look of Janko early on. Moyes did do something right it seems.

Redo91

Pereira has said he'll play for Brazil u20s :smirk:

Not sure exactly what more there is to say about it?
I knew that he said he wants to play for Brazil. I didn't know that he had actually been called-up. Was just wondering did anyone else know about this and is it a full strength squad. Pretty impressive to make it as an 18 year old if it is.