g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

U21s: Spurs vs. United

jb8521

Missed the game.How serious is Harrop's injury?
Had his foot bent back blocking a shot. I've done the same thing myself and damaged ligaments but hopefully its not that bad for him with the progress he's been making this season

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Had his foot bent back blocking a shot. I've done the same thing myself and damaged ligaments but hopefully its not that bad for him with the progress he's been making this season
Think it actually bent laterally. Looked he was clutching the inside of his knee, my money's on his MCL taking a beating. How serious it is is anyone's guess but he was clearly not even close to being able to carry on. It would be incredibly typical if this is a multi-month dealio.

Decotron

Hope MUTV use Gibson for more U21/reserve matches, he knows his onions.

Warren Joyce wasn't too impressed with Lindergard in his post match interview. The kick out at the end was such a basic error and not one you'd expect from a senior player.

I can see him being replaced in the next 6-12months.

NoPace

I know our academy would be superior to many, but that's some stat if it's true.
Wonder if he'll get hired away. A team committed to bringing through youth in the Champo might fancy him as their guy.