g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

U21s: Spurs vs. United

khoazany

Wonder who from the "first team" will be involved on this?Hopefully Wilson,Pereira,Thorpe but not Fellani,Carrick.

My prediction XI (I love prediction):
If Wilson is fit:
J.Pereira - Janko,Grimshaw,Thorpe,C.Evans - Pearson,Rothwell,Harrop - A.Pereira - W.Keane,Wilson
Subs:O'Hara,Willock,McConnell,Goss,Weir
If Wilson not fit:
J.Pereira - Janko,Grimshaw,Thorpe,C.Evans - Pearson,Rothwell,Harrop - A.Pereira - Weir,W.Keane
Subs:O'Hara,Willock,McConnell,Goss,Fletcher

LR7

I don't want any first team players involved. The youngsters don't have enough games as it is.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Pearson already dominated this fixture last season. He really should be on loan at a Championship club by now.

LR7

Pearson already dominated this fixture last season. He really should be on loan at a Championship club by now.
Against a Spurs team with a few first team players too iirc.

In Rainbows

Dominate is a strong word. Spurs' midfield was on top the first half if I remember correctly.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Dominate is a strong word. Spurs' midfield was on top the first half if I remember correctly.
Semantics aside, he outperformed both Dembele and Bentaleb over the full 90 and a player capable of doing so is ready for a loan. Btw; I asked you a question in the Tom Thorpe thread, mate.

m1y2

Yes I remember this match, we quite struggled in the first half and Pearson and co were able to level the game after some time at the end of second half. No way they dominated the game people get it wrong here. It was rather spurs players who dominated the game mainly in the first half but it was Dembele and Bentaleb...

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Yes I remember this match, we quite struggled in the first half and Pearson and co were able to level the game after some time at the end of second half. No way they dominated the game people get it wrong here. It was rather spurs players who dominated the game mainly in the first half but it was Dembele and Bentaleb...
Not too well by the sound of things. We didn't level the game late in the second half, we won 1-0 thanks to a goal around the hour mark. And no one is saying we as a team dominated them (though we did after scoring).

RedMilo

Hoping to see a front 3 of Perreira Januzaj & Wilson. Not long now til we know.

In Rainbows

vs Tottenham: Lindegaard, Janko, Evans, Vermijl, Thorpe (C), Pearson, A Pereira, Harrop, Wilson, Keane, Januzaj.

Mickson

Lindegaard, Janko, Evans, Vermijl, Thorpe (C), Pearson, A Pereira, Harrop, Wilson, Keane, Januzaj.

Exciting!

RedMilo

Great line up - missus is going to have to piss off upstairs again!! - as it looks like another night of football, I'll be getting a divorce at this rate.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Would appreciate a River if someone would be kind enough to share, thanks.

Will Absolute

Januzaj must be royally p**sed.

Last season - his career on the fast track; an important member of the first team. Now relegated to the reserves, where he probably thought he'd never play again. Without really being given much of a chance to make his mark with the new manager.

I'd like to see his agent's phone bill. The line from Turin is probably busy.

Hope things turn around. It's just hard to see how it can happen.

SirAF

Ageist

Last season - his career on the fast track; an important member of the first team. Now relegated to the reserves, where he probably thought he'd never play again. Without really being given much of a chance to make his mark with the new manager.

I'd like to see his agent's phone bill. The line from Turin is probably busy.

Hope things turn around. It's just hard to see how it can happen.
He doesn't have any reason to be though, there are few matches this season and a lot of top class players ahead of him. He's just got to wind in his neck and work hard.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Bench: O'Hara, Grimshaw, Rothwell, Weir, Tuanzebe.

Possible debut for Tuanzebe.