U21s: United vs. Spurs

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Fletch has been ok, some nice bits of play, some not so nice.

He does look very slow to me though. Cant remember if he was quicker before his injuries.
He's never been quick, which makes the fact he's won every single one 50/50 when at peak even more interesting.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Fletcher's definitely slower, but it's understandable. It'll take a lot of time for him to regain his stamina, if ever.

Anyway, not the greatest half but some nice play from Macheda and King. Tunniclife's flying around tackling people too. Evans is probably ready to come back, which is nice.
Passing is a bit off, Tottenham keeping the ball better than us.
Powell is not in the game much.

Baxter

Büttner has done well. Very quick. Decent in defence.

westlife4ever

Tunners and the two CBs have done pretty well. Büttner too.

King's pace is :houllier: finishing is still inconsistent though.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
That's one of the best saves I've ever seen. feck me.

Eirik Raude

If/when King learns how to finish, he'll be as dangerous as anybody with that power and pace. At the moment he misses too many good opportunities, but he's still a handy player creating chances for others.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Our passing and movement has immediately improved since lingard and cole replaced macheda and brady.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Spud's #9 has really come to life in the second half. Is he the Ivory Coast lad who top scored at the u17 WC and was wanted by all of Europe?

Laphroaig

If/when King learns how to finish, he'll be as dangerous as anybody with that power and pace. At the moment he misses too many good opportunities, but he's still a handy player creating chances for others.
Aye!

I would be happy if he took Kiko's spot as fifth (?) choice, though. (I forgot about the new guy.)