U23s vs Blackburn

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Mastny; Neville, Galbraith (c), Devine, Fernandez; Levitt, McCann; Amad, Shoretire, Hannibal; Hugill

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Makes no sense. Who are the CBs? Devine, Fernandez, or McCann. Which 2?
Devine player at CB against Liverpool so he might be making another appearance there.

AltiUn

There's nothing in these "fouls".

1-0, Levitt with a really poor mistake playing the ball across our goal, he's ignored the #1 rule there. Fair touch and finish from the striker in all honesty.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
That’s awful from Levitt. Plays a shocking cross field pass which gets intercepted. Cracking finish from the Blackburn striker.

TrustInJanuzaj

Diallo struggling to impact the game at the moment. Just took an incredible touch from the cross field pass though.

Pearson

i wonder anyone here could help reach MUTV. I have a problem with MUTV subscription, and it is a really weird one.

I have a six-month pass, which is active. but I could not watch anything other than the promo video of 35 seconds. But when I tried to click "subscribe" before subscribing six-month pass, it clearly told me that my subscription is active. When I chose the one-month pass, I could actually proceed to subscribe.

AltiUn

That's outstanding football, what a goal. Mejbri, Levitt, Diallo, Shoretire, Mejbri goal :drool:

TrustInJanuzaj

That’s absolutely class from Hannibal 1-1! What a piece or play that is and the composure from Hannibal to put the defender on his arse was magnificent. First time watching him play and Hannibal looks excellent so far.

TrustInJanuzaj

Another poor pass, this time from Mcann. We have to tighten up. It’s a good foul though to make up for his error.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That was great build-up by United. Blackburn couldn't keep up with United and their quick, short passes. Shoretire looks so good in a free role as does Hannibal. It's incredible how different we look without two dedicated wingers in our side. Diallo drops deep to pick up the ball quite often, and Hannibal often drifts out to the left. Shoretire often drops deep to pick up the ball, and he looks comfortable in that playmaking role. Hannibal has shown much he's grown in recent days with much better movement and greater vision (notice how often he looks around before he gets into position to receive the pass.

So far, our worst players on the pitch is McCann, who hasn't been terrible bar a couple of mistakes.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We love creating problems for ourselves. Galbraith with a sloppy pass sets up a Blackburn counter. First goal was Levitt's shocking ball across the goal

TrustInJanuzaj

Not sure how the ref is giving some of these fouls. Not much in them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Side note: I don't think that United are playing with a centre back tonight. Our back 4 consists of 3 full backs (Neville, Devine, and Fernandez) and 1 midfielder (Galbraith/Hamilton). So far, they've done a good job of playing out of the back bar a couple of passing errors.

AltiUn

We're very sloppy at times, the U23s follow the first team template for playstyle down to the letter which is encouraging to see, still, I'd rather they make these mistakes at U23 level. Still. McCann's been a different level of sloppy entirely, that's not a hard ball to get through, we would've been 4 on 3 had he managed that.

Same old story with the refereeing, one set of rules for our players and another set of rules for the Blackburn lot, referees seem to think because they're not game changing decisions then they're not altering the course of the game but the soft fouls add up.

TrustInJanuzaj

McCann the weak link thus far. Just can’t keep the ball. Had a good chance there to free Diallo.

RedDevilRoshi

This ref is absolutely awful. Constantly blowing his whistle in Blackburn’s favour

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
The Blackburn number 10's hair is straight out of the 90s.

TrustInJanuzaj

That’s a lovely piece of skill from Diallo. He’s without a doubt got xfactor quality.

Mark Pawelek

Side note: I don't think that United are playing with a centre back tonight. Our back 4 consists of 3 full backs (Neville, Devine, and Fernandez) and 1 midfielder (Galbraith/Hamilton). So far, they've done a good job of playing out of the back bar a couple of passing errors.
Is that an special anti-press formation - pass through the press?