UEFA Youth League | Manchester United vs Wolfsburg

Joemo

whistling in the wind

Is that Zac Dearnley in the team? I thought he was 15?

izec

Still a good hour to go. Dont know how good they are, but i hope we smash them, will definately tune in in the youtube channel.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Was looking forward to see Doughty playing. Does anyone know what's the deal with him?

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Team: 1. Henderson, 3. Borthwick-Jackson, 4. Tuanzebe, 5. Williams, 6. Fosu-Mensah, 7. Dearnley, 9. Rashford, 10. Gribbin, 11. Redmond, 12. McTominay, 17. Warren

Subs: 18. Boonen, 19. Kehinde 20. Roberts 21. Kenyon 24. Dorrington 26. Scott 28. Whelan

Sid234

Wow! The pace from Rashford there :eek:. Penalty out of nothing, great throw from Henderson to Rashford

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Schmeichelesque shit from Henderson there. Simple but effective.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What a throw from Henderson :eek:
The pace shown by Rashford was superb too. Not a penalty though. Defender clearly got the ball first.

Brightonian

The football from both sides has been very sloppy really. If they score, it'll probably be from a set piece, we're not clearing the ball well from corners. If we score again, it'll be from another break, Rashford looks really dangerous out there on his own.

We need to get Gribbin into play more, but they've clearly identified him as a dangerman and he's being very closely marked.

Sid234

Great play by Gribbin there to setup Williams, almost caught out on the counter after that though

Sid234

McTominay looks great when in possession and under pressure. One of the few players on the pitch who hasn't been sloppy

Brightonian

He's got some beautiful clean tackles in his locker too. Waits, waits, then just scoops the ball away from his opponent.

khoazany

Must have been years since the last time I watch McTominay playing footballl and he shown why he's still at United.

bdecuc

My memory of McTominay from last year is of a small slightly built fella. Not anymore. Doing well.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Not the classiest half of football but there's a certain intensity to the game. Rashford's been a cut above, he seems much more comfortable with his taller physique now, as well as his position. A proper modern striker in the making.

bdecuc

Hopefully Wolfsburg's full-court press might ease off a little later in the game and there'll be a bit more space for us.

Brightonian

Poor save from Henderson really, not much on the initial shot and he put it right back into the mix instead of out wide.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Wolfsburg knocking on the door, looks only a matter of time before they score..

Brightonian

Gribbin's making no effort to get involved at all, very disappointing today so far.

Good play from Redmond and Dearnley though there, keeping Wolfsburg on their toes.