#UnfollowManUnited

beergod

The only real impact will happen when fans start going after sponsors.

Messaging Aeroflot that they are crashing and burning even faster than us, telling all of their regional food and beverage partners how they taste like failure, etc.

Matt007a

I don’t follow our accounts anyway as they’re really boring. We should hire whoever does the English Roma twitter because theirs has great banter.

el3mel

Ironically I have just went to the Youtube channel and found that they had just uploaded the highlights of our great draw with Huddersfield. :lol:

Deluded bunch.

Glad I'm stopping following these.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ironically I have just went to the Youtube channel and found that they had just uploaded the highlights of our great draw with Huddersfield. :lol:

Deluded bunch.

Can't believe the club has done this. Uploading the match highlights on YouTube. Shocking.

Joeace2020

What a disgusting club. Uploading highlights of a draw with the worse team in Europe just a day after Liverpool mastermind one of European football's greatest comeback. As if to spite the fans for taking a stand against all the nonsense.

roseguy64

Deluded bunch.

This post tells me all I need to know. FFS.

ti vu

Duncan Castle of all people picked up on this campaign. It's working at least. Keep up the work guys and gals.

andyp

don't forget the app. It has only 200,000 reviews on the android store so even 2000 1 star reviews would stand out.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Can we have green and gold back please. Be nice to have some atmosphere at the ground.

Josep Dowling

I’ve unfollowed, not sure it will achieve much but if everyone had that attitude nothing would ever change. They post shite these days anyway.

Last edited:

Jacob

Can't we just go on the dark web and hire a hacker?

They could crash the web page with a banner displaying a message.

Sauldogba

I’ve just reported United's tweets as direct harassment!
:lol:
Its petty but i had to join in.
Just done the same myself.
Also posted #unfollowmanunited all over a few of their social media pages and unsubscribed to their facebook page.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I've unliked the facebook page, as that was the only one I've actually bothered with

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I was unfollowing their Instagram page and i saw a post saying "Read what the reds say about the upcoming award ceremony"

I was like feck the Reds and feck the award ceremony.

Manny

Grammar Police
Unfollowed all of their crap.

Ed can feck off. And so can the players.

sugar_kane

I don’t follow our accounts anyway as they’re really boring. We should hire whoever does the English Roma twitter because theirs has great banter.
I can definitely see us prioritising installing a Director of Tweets so I think you may be onto something here

Jacob

Understand fecking what about the club? We're not special and it's time we realize there is no 'United way'. Just hire the best at their job, not the most understanding of a non-existent/failing philosophy

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The follower count has returned to ascending today, so this only took two days to subside. Massive success.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm all for some sort of action but not sure if this is going to have much impact.

Yakuza_devils

Maybe we Man Utd fans deserved this and Glazers are here to stay.

Green and gold campaigns were also ridiculed by own fans while Glazers happily taking out billion from the club and running the club to the ground.

Red00012

I can’t see this having any effect whatsoever. We need to think bigger.

Sylar

Have people cancelled their MUTV subscriptions too? Maybe stopped their One united memberships?

United twitter going from 19.2 to 19.1m isnt a big worry (although admirable). But that number will probably jump back up with a few cheap signings.

Whatsername

Have people cancelled their MUTV subscriptions too? Maybe stopped their One united memberships?

United twitter going from 19.2 to 19.1m isnt a big worry (although admirable). But that number will probably jump back up with a few cheap signings.
We cancelled MUTV a few months ago so it won't have any impact on any cancellations now.

I was called by the club this morning because the card I've used for automatic renewals has expired and would I like to give my new card number so that mine and my son's memberships can be renewed at the end of the month.

I said no, because we're not happy with how the club is being run so won't be renewing.
That's just two memberships at a total of £70 though and I'm not sure that the money men will miss that amount but hopefully others won't be renewing either.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I can’t see this having any effect whatsoever. We need to think bigger.
What's wrong with a good old fashioned protest? Lou Macari's chippie before the Cardiff game?

sunama

Baghdad Bob

Deluded bunch.

:lol:

Red00012

What's wrong with a good old fashioned protest? Lou Macari's chippie before the Cardiff game?
Social media has taken over unfortunately. We now have to protest on it now.

I say people dust off their Green and Gold scarves for Sunday.

Wolf8312

What a disgusting club. Uploading highlights of a draw with the worse team in Europe just a day after Liverpool mastermind one of European football's greatest comeback. As if to spite the fans for taking a stand against all the nonsense.
Probably because they know that even if united fans won't watch, rival fans and trolls will happily jump on board to ridicule. Click is a click!

red4ever 79

If all the people who have a ticket for Sunday, just didnt go, what a statement that would be. Arsenal fans did something similar last season when many people stayed away during the final weeks of Wenger's tenure. It worked treat.