Unicef Charity Match - w/ SAF, Beckham, Zidane, Ancelotti

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Cannot wait to see Trevor Sinclair

Anyone seen the weather forecast for tomorrow. I dont fancy getting out of bed let alone drive up!

nevillestache

It's a joke not having this live on TV, especially with the ex players giving their time and with it being for such a worthwhile cause.

I'm not going to try and bother watching online so I guess I'll have to wait for Match of the Day!

SirAF

Ageist
Hope MUTV will have the chance to re-run it, at the very least.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Confirmed to air in Scandinavian and Balkan countries

I'll post a full match in Polish after if anyone is interested

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
So I came in here to check if its being televised in the UK and it isn't? Ridiculous.

There is a MOTD special about it tonight on BBC1.

cyberman

Once again Ireland is screwed because of an English law lol.
Good news is Sky have bought the rights for the 3pm kickoffs and will air exclusively in Ireland.
Ireland's largest fan bases are United and Liverpool yet when one or the other (maybe both) are playing at 3, Setanta choose to show Everton v West Ham or some random game.
No wonder they decided not to renew, their ratings must have tanked.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
3pm Saturday k/o, they can't show it.
That's not a law only applicable to Premier League games?

Still ridiculous for a charity game being played in England to not be shown live in England.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Does that count for non-competitive matches as well?! Ffs :houllier:
Seems so. Can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't show it live, they have that 'Soccer Aid' charity game with the celebs and the professionals on ITV live every other year, so you'd expect this to be shown too.

SirAF

Ageist
Seems so. Can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't show it live, they have that 'Soccer Aid' charity game with the celebs and the professionals on ITV live every other year, so you'd expect this to be shown too.
That's amazing.

Giggsy92

GB and Ire XI: James, Carragher, Terry, Campbell, P Neville, Beckham (c), Butt, Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Crouch

Subs: Seaman, Cole, Sinclair, McAllister, Smith, Owen

RotW XI: Van Der Sar, Cafu, Couto, Silvestre, Figo, Seedorf, Pires, Park, Ronaldinho, Kluivert, Solskjaer

Subs: Van der Gouw, Hierro, Donovan, Yorke

No Zidane or Vieira.

Sweet Square

GB and Ire XI: James, Carragher, Terry, Campbell, P Neville, Beckham (c), Butt, Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Crouch

Subs: Seaman, Cole, Sinclair, McAllister, Smith, Owen

RotW XI: Van Der Sar, Cafu, Couto, Silvestre, Figo, Seedorf, Pires, Park, Ronaldinho, Kluivert, Solskjaer

Subs: Van der Gouw, Hierro, Donovan, Yorke

No Zidane or Vieira.
That's a shame although they might of had to head back to France after the attacks last night.

Manny

Grammar Police
4 subs for the World 11, Yorke is Jamaican and Silvertre is of no nationality :lol:

GimmeAKitKat

Four Brown Fingers
I too would appreciate a river.

Was told by the missus not to get tickets as we would be out. This morning she went to have her hair done and hasnt been seen since. not sure where i was supposedly going.

BarstoolProphet

Why would they head back but Silvestre and Pires would stay?

Also, does anyone have a river that I can jump into to "stop its flow"? ;)

Maybe they are affected on a personal level, maybe they know someone who got killed or someone among the many injured.

El B

I checked my usual sources but I got nothing, if anyone knows of a river it'd be appreciated.

twitter thread suggester

Was told by the missus not to get tickets as we would be out. This morning she went to have her hair done and hasnt been seen since. not sure where i was supposedly going.
:lol:

HabeasC

I've got an SD stream in Spanish, but would appreciate one in Ingles.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

:lol:

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
I don't think there's a river around in Anglais, which is amazing as it'd be difficult to stop the flow of that one.
SuperSport 3 Africa has it apparently, that will probably be in English. Can't find a river for that though, I'm having to settle for a Spanish one.