United/Arsenal combined eleven.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'm not moaning about him, i'm just saying it's weird to go get someone who hasnt played for Arsenal for 3 years and at the same time pick United ones that litteraly started and played 24h ago if your intent was to make a rubbish team. Just a small observation that has triggered you into a rage :lol: Your mistake is forgiven, don't worry.
Age was not a criteria in the OP, you just created your own tangent and complain that nobody else is using it :houllier: I don't know if you wake up early or hasn't gone to bed yet but you need some rest mate. Or coffee, lots of it.
I added de Beek and he barely played for 3 years, so? I added Elanga who started playing just this year.

How does it matter if player started 24 hours ago, bad player is a bad player. There is no criteria attached to it and no one asked you to pull one from your arse.

So in you team you added Tomiyasu who played 58 mins (and lost place to a CB playing as RB), Martinez as LB when he didn't play as one in PL :lol:

Not the usual rage nonsense :lol:

roonster09

Scout
There's only one person getting worked up and it ain't me :lol:
Yeah everyone believes that, the guy who got worked up because Nelson was named in some team :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Doing this seriously considering pedigree & form I would say it should be 6-5 to Arsenal at least with possibly even 7-4

Spaghetti

Mom's
Agree with Ramsdale over De Gea.

A strange amount of calls for Zinchenko. He was the weak link for City and would have never got anywhere near a combined City / United XI. Why is he suddenly God because he’s joined Arsenal?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I added de Beek and he barely played for 3 years, so? I added Elanga who started playing just this year.

How does it matter if player started 24 hours ago, bad player is a bad player. There is no criteria attached to it and no one asked you to pull one from your arse.

So in you team you added Tomiyasu who played 58 mins (and lost place to a CB playing as RB), Martinez as LB when he didn't play as one in PL :lol:

Not the usual rage nonsense :lol:
Some renowned United scouting once again. Hoped you'd understand why i put Martinez on purpose at LB. Just more things going over your head.

I don't know how the pretty fecking obvious irony of your selection managed to get over your head but here we are:
Make a bad team > Select random unused obscure youngster + Xhaka because it's a classic + a Villa player for Arsenal > select actual starting United players > laughs, jokes, little quip. End of. Please tell me that coffee is on its way.
Take it slow man, it will take him days to process so much information :lol:
Pretty crazy coming from you, man that little quip really hurt your feelings, i apologize. At least you'll be ready for the United-Villa combined eleven competition :D
Anyway, let's hope we have a good game on Sunday !

Agree with Ramsdale over De Gea.

A strange amount of calls for Zinchenko. He was the weak link for City and would have never got anywhere near a combined City / United XI. Why is he suddenly God because he’s joined Arsenal?
Tierney is better (not by much) defensively but in a team with Casemiro/Partey/Varane/Martinez you could have a bit more technical ability and sacrifice a spot to give to Zinchenko.

roonster09

Scout
Some renowned United scouting once again. Hoped you'd understand why i put Martinez on purpose at LB. Just more things going over your head.

I don't know how the pretty fecking obvious irony of your selection managed to get over your head but here we are:
Make a bad team > Select random unused obscure youngster + Xhaka because it's a classic + a Villa player for Arsenal > select actual starting United players > laughs, jokes, little quip. End of. Please tell me that coffee is on its way.

Pretty crazy coming from you, man that little quip really hurt your feelings, i apologize. At least you'll be ready for the United-Villa combined eleven competition :D
Anyway, let's hope we have a good game on Sunday !
Riled up because I named few Arsenal players in worst 11 :lol:

Moaned about Nelson as he didn't play much for Arsenal, then moan about Xhaka because for whatever reason, and then moans about some player who played 24 hours ago.

Selects team with a player who played 58 mins this season, so let's assume it's going by last season and then selects player who didn't play in PL, and then randomly puts one player as LB for no reason.

When making bad team, you put random players, fecking hell is that too much info to process again? The team name itself says, it's worse 11. So I won't be putting Odegaard, Jesus or Varane :lol:. Like i said, don't worry. You will get help.

roonster09

Scout
Doing this seriously considering pedigree & form I would say it should be 6-5 to Arsenal at least with possibly even 7-4
Season has barely started, there isn't enough sample size to rate players based on this season.

Let's see where both clubs will be at the end of season or even after half of the season is done. We can be sure it will be "other clubs spent more money" excuses will be rolling in.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Riled up because I named few Arsenal players in worst 11 :lol:

Moaned about Nelson as he didn't play much for Arsenal, then moan about Xhaka because for whatever reason, and then moans about some player who played 24 hours ago.

Selects team with a player who played 58 mins this season, so let's assume it's going by last season and then selects player who didn't play in PL, and then randomly puts one player as LB for no reason.

When making bad team, you put random players, fecking hell is that too much info to process again? The team name itself says, it's worse 11. So I won't be putting Odegaard, Jesus or Varane :lol:. Like i said, don't worry. You will get help.
Amazing (or sad) that you still don't get it. I genuinely can't spell it out better than i did for you in that previous post. No point continuing this, let's just say your mind has a very peculiar way of working. Enjoy the game on Sunday mate whoever the feck plays ! :lol:

roonster09

Scout
Amazing (or sad) that you still don't get it. I genuinely can't spell it out better than i did for you in that previous post. No point continuing this, let's just say your mind has a very peculiar way of working. Enjoy the game on Sunday mate whoever the feck plays ! :lol:
Oh the irony from the person with dumb takes :lol:

Like i said, you can get help. Don't hesitate to ask.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Season has barely started, there isn't enough sample size to rate players based on this season.

Let's see where both clubs will be at the end of season or even after half of the season is done. We can be sure it will be "other clubs spent more money" excuses will be rolling in.
That’s a fair point but they finished above United last season as well. We can only do this based on what we have seen rather than the future

CM

Ramsdale
Dalot Varane Martinez Zinchenko
Casemiro Xhaka
Sancho Odegaard Martinelli
Jesus
On the evidence of this season so far, although I don't necessarily think those are the best eleven players. Antony likely walks in once he gets going too.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
De Gea
Tomiyasu Saliba Martinez Malacia
Casemiro Odegaard
Antony Bruno Rashford
Jesus

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Oh the irony from the person with dumb takes :lol:

Like i said, you can get help. Don't hesitate to ask.
Don't worry i'll be fine. Focus on your scouting though, it definitely needs all the help it can get. ;)

roonster09

Scout
Don't worry i'll be fine. Focus on your scouting though, it definitely needs all the help it can get. ;)
My scouting is absolutely fine, gald to see you are getting help. At least this wasn't waste of time i thought it would be.

roonster09

Scout
That’s a fair point but they finished above United last season as well. We can only do this based on what we have seen rather than the future
True, i don't think the teams are same. We have changed half of the team and coach. This season it's just 5 games.

No need to rush into any decisions when two of of big money signings haven't even started a single game.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Ramsdale
Tomiyasu Varane Martinez Zinchenko
Casemiro Xhaka
Antony Bruno Martinelli
Jesus

But Saka, Odegaard, Dalot, Gabriel and Saliba are all nearly equally worthy and Antony has shown nothing so far.

Ole'sattheWheel

Realistically ever since Varane came into the team our back 4 has been immense. For that I’d have him over Martinez in any combined 11. Logically it’s then hard to argue against Martinez in there with him since we’ve seen them excel as a pair.
That’s probably the United fan perspective here

awop

Supports
Arsenal
My scouting is absolutely fine, gald to see you are getting help. At least this wasn't waste of time i thought it would be.
Cool, knew fairly quickly you would be a waste of mine though.

the_cliff

Realistically ever since Varane came into the team our back 4 has been immense. For that I’d have him over Martinez in any combined 11. Logically it’s then hard to argue against Martinez in there with him since we’ve seen them excel as a pair.
That’s probably the United fan perspective here
It's more to do with the positions, Saliba is up against Varane at RCB and Gabriel is up against Martinez at LCB. If Saliba was up against Martinez I'm sure some lineups will be changed.

Polar

————————Ramsdale————————
————Saliba—Varane—Gabriel—————
White—————Casemiro————Zinchenko
————Ødegaard———Bruno—————
——Sancho————————Jesus———

AgentSmith

Ramsdale
Saliba - Varane - Martinez
Saka - Casemiro - Eriksen - Zinchenko
Antony - Jesus - Martinelli*
Martinelli on current form but I expect the choice to be Sancho by the end of the season.

Last edited:

Pat Cat

Ramsdale
Dalot Varane Saliba Shaw
Casemiro Partey
Antony Odegaard Saka
Jesus

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Easy;
Ddg
Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Zinchenko
Casemiro, Eriksen
Bruno
Antony, Martial, Sancho

Stringer

How the hell can people be putting DDG in any combined XI after watching United's games this season? He has made two huge mistakes and is now hindering Ten Hag in implementing his desired style of play due to his inability to play out from the back.

cyberman

Pointless thread. Our side hasn’t shown enough to justify this thread.
By the way the lack of Eriksen in these posts should be a bannable offence

cyberman

How the hell can people be putting DDG in any combined XI after watching United's games this season? He has made two huge mistakes and is now hindering Ten Hag in implementing his desired style of play due to his inability to play out from the back.
He’s been better than Ramsdale for the last 12 months.

Baneofthegame

————————Ramsdale————————
————Saliba—Varane—Gabriel—————
White—————Casemiro————Zinchenko
————Ødegaard———Bruno—————
——Sancho————————Jesus———
Id swap White for Saka and Gabriel for Martinez.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Hate these types of threads, but this one was worth it for the Gabriel-Saliba axis comment alone

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Ask and you shall have

Ramsdale
Dalot - Varane - Martinez - Zinchenko
Fred - Casemiro
Saka - Odegaard - Sancho
Hey Zeus

Their attack is better than ours. Our defence is better than theirs
I wouldn’t really say there attack is better… I’d put it more down to them working together for longer and knowing the managers philosophy. Once our attack is up to date with the managers style of play then we’ll look miles better.