United Kits 24/25

Looks as if he's played around with the Inter snake kit as a base. He's got the sponsor at a decent size though and it's exactly how I thought TeamViewer should've presented themselves instead of the monstrosities we ended up with.

Trefoil plus the devil-only badge on a kit is gonna be an instant classic
Just hope it's not a "Europa" classic... :-(

We need to ramp up the siege mentality! Get up top four, big summer and hit ground running next season. Especially if we have a sexy third kit like that!

Just of subject United were on big match revisited Saturday away at spurs 80/81 team was shit but wearing the best adidas top ever never been bettered

Not bad, though I don't like mottled look, but something will have to be done first about the name on the back of that shirt.

In a recent overlap show Neville is wearing a black Adidas track top with a united badge and three stripes on the arm in red, white and blue. I can not find it anywhere to buy, anyone seen it for sale?

In a recent overlap show Neville is wearing a black Adidas track top with a united badge and three stripes on the arm in red, white and blue. I can not find it anywhere to buy, anyone seen it for sale?

He said it was some collab with Utd and The Stone Roses. I don't think it's on sale, at least not yet.

It doesn't come out until Thursday, it's a United/Stone Roses collab.

Both decent. Would have rather had white or black or even gold detailing on the blue kit but it's still pretty good.