g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

United Kits 24/25

MyBloodIsRed

Hate the quilt pattern.. rest isn't BAD.. But could be better... keep the collar and sleeves closer to the black and white bands like this! (Don't get fancy criss crossing them and adding red). Also don't include black armpits.

pacifictheme

I will always prefer white trim. Not as good as recent tops, that round collared one recently was great

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I thought we were cutting ties with the sponsor?
Yeah but it'll remain as a placeholder until the INEOS logo can be redesigned by our mystery new owner, who nobody knows the name of yet.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Anyone noticed the champions league badge on the kit ....we haven't actually qualified yet.

So obviously a fake,

Mainoldo

Anyone noticed the champions league badge on the kit ....we haven't actually qualified yet.

So obviously a fake,
It based on the real design. Come on man. Did you see the size of the neck :lol:

It’s a fake of the potential new kit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Shirt is nice if legit. Will look great oversized as it’s a bit retro with the v and black details.

Don't love this, especially the long sleeve version. Red stripes, green side panels, and black sleeves? Looks slapdash.

Bring back Nike.
What in the Liverpool is this though?

Big Andy

Bloke
They are involved in the ideation and approval process of the kit designs. That's why certain clubs get it right more often than not.
"Adidas, make it red, with white shorts and black socks"

"Will do, United"

"And make up some bullshit about it linking to the manchester heritage somehow, that always works"

Castia

My 88 away top arrived this week and i's an absolute beaut

One of the best every away kits in my opinion I've wanted it for years

SAF is the GOAT

There's a guy on Twitter that designs awesome and very beautiful kits and I wish Adidas will hire him

Nero

Bear in mind the graphic designers who work for Adidas will be very talented. They won't have a blank canvas, they'll be working to strict briefs and no doubt having their own ideas revised by higher ups who think they know best.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Bear in mind the graphic designers who work for Adidas will be very talented. They won't have a blank canvas, they'll be working to strict briefs and no doubt having their own ideas revised by higher ups who think they know best.
Yeah this is why I'm cautious about declaring these designers a bunch of hacks and your armchair designers pros.

I imagine there may also be limitations in design owing to materials and manufacturing.

RyRy11

According to footyheadlines, these are the first real teasers.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
From the rumours of the rose, that looks accurate. No idea why TeamViewer is so huge.

Prodigy24

If this is legit why the hell is TeamViewer so big
Really like it. It will probably have black panels around the back of the armpits like the other kits with the same template have, which might look nice. Sponsor looks a bit too big though.