g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

Coxy

For most fans it is "we are fecking baaaack... yeh yeeh yeeeh oh yeh" kind of joy.
That's how I think I reacted too - "holy crap we're capable of doing great things again" not felt like that for years.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I'd wager a bet that a lot of women got pregnant in manchester last night.

Canagel

Apparently Sancho posted up his reaction on Instagram too
that's beauty of the CL. The whole world is watching and a good run will increase our chance to sign top players.

kotha

Went through the whole thread for the 2nd time today.. Instant classic thread!!

Aarron Swift

I maybe showing my age here. Don’t get me wrong I’m still buzzing about last night now, but I have no idea how anyone can get their phone out & record themselves whilst watching that penalty. I was so nervous I don’t think my hands worked

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain

Lam

Eric sounded so genuinely happy and more importantly so peaceful when he said “I’m sooo happy”. And that photo of the three legends. SAF and Eric know we are in safe hands now.

ravi2

Mourinho really does not understand any of this does he.

Just through being positive and supporting the staff and players.

I recommend to all who have not done this, go watch CL or big Euro game in an African city. It's fantastic fun...
I'd add to that, watching a big football game in any third world country is always a good time

Beagle

I maybe showing my age here. Don’t get me wrong I’m still buzzing about last night now, but I have no idea how anyone can get their phone out & record themselves whilst watching that penalty. I was so nervous I don’t think my hands worked
Me too. Seems such a weird thing to do to film yourself.

Aarron Swift

Me too. Seems such a weird thing to do to film yourself.

For your thought process in that moment to be ‘I’m going to film my reaction to this to post on Instagram’ rather than ‘omg we have a penalty, I can’t watch, I feel sick’ I just don’t get it

In fairness a lot of them seem like Matic & Martial for example it’s other people filming them which I can see how happens. Lingard however for as much as I love him as a player I’ll never understand off the pitch

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I was tearing up last night while celebrating Rashford's penalty. Might have been all the whisky I'd had, or might have been just the pure, raw emotions that this game can evoke in people.