United Reactions vs PSG (Videos)

prateik

McT doesn't know the song.. Shocking. Someone needs to have a word.
Louis Saha

Wow. Wouldnt have recognized him..

What a striker he was.. We got VdS and Saha from

What a couple of days it has been for him.. First Ajax and then United.. Wow.

And Buffon replaced VdS at Juventus..

Berbatov, the morning after the night before

I love this man
Not video, just that Da Silva twins are reds.

And i love the twins ..
That is hilarious

Kopral Jono

:lol:

I miss Rio, one of my all time favourites. What a player
Hargreaves' reaction deserves a shout. It's quite obvious he's absolutely bricking it, even more so than Rio, but tried his utmost best to look professional given his links with City! :lol:

The Real Treble 99

Fantastic clips!
I cannot believe how much LOVE we are getting from all sets of supporters on social media except Scousers of course & it’s overwhelming.

rampo

Kenya :lol:
I would have seen it 10 times already and this still moves me. This is what this club is all about.

I am from India and could never see United live in the ground (till now). But, the emotions I go through every single match watching them on TV !! It's like 2 hours of my life every week where nothing else matters and this club rules my emotions. Every time I see that video from Kenya it reminds of the 1) CL final vs Chelsea - was watching it with friends in the hostel and I remember running out of the TV room after Vander Sar save and running around the hostel ground not knowing what to do, just running around 2) CL final vs Barcelona - watched it with a huge crowd in Singapore in some open air auditorium. We were drinking and I remember when Rooney scored, we were jumping and spilling beer all over us. It was crazy

This is what this club means to all of us. I sometimes wonder if people like SAF, Ole, players know what kind of emotions we go through as fans on nights like this. If I ever meet them, I just want to say 'Thank you'

Suv666

Its crazy how much the ex players love the club. Dont see that with any club in the world. We really are a family.

R77

Love Martial going full Worf :lol:

The energy release was insane. Like we won the tournament, almost. The circumstance of the tie itself, the season so far, the last 6 years... It all shows what the club means to so many people. Unbelievable, Jeff.

Acole9

Outstanding
Pat and Pogba was the best. The "I love this game" cracks me up every time.

BarstoolProphet

Love the video from Kenya. Just wish they get to witness United playing in their country some time.

Also funny as hell the video where one guy throws something in his friend's face during the celebration:lol:

FujiVice

Anyone else notice Hargreaves rubbing his hamstring in that video? This fecker even pulls a muscle watching United.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Love this. What a performance from Scott last night, look how much it means to him.

there's always something different with academy players stepping up in big games, you can relate to them as a fan of the club.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rafa and Fabio, Evra, Berba, Saha...once a red, always a red. It is nice to see that.

I miss Berba. His ball control was :drool::drool:.
@bosnian_red . Top thread this.

Red00012

Has anyone video of utd players running to away end after whistle went ?

Wanderlust_09

https://www.football365.com/news/fabregas-defends-man-utd-solksjaer-over-baptista-criticism
Class act from Fabregas, defending Utd against his ex-Arsenal team mate, especially when there was no reason for him to do so..

“Each team plays to their strengths and United had at least eight of their top players out,” Fabregas said.

“They had to bring on their academy players in the last 20 minutes because they did not have anything else.

“Have they been lucky? Yes. But they deserve respect for fighting and believing until the end.

“I am a defender of good football but you always have to adapt to what you have.”

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Thread of the year for me

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

That's some video that :drool:
"You've got a mountain to climb now in Paris."

"Yeah but mountains are there to be climbed, aren't they?"

I love him. Imagine the dour response Mourinho would've given that question.

MrSingh2002

The part when Andy Cole pops up in the video before Rashford shoots is amazing!

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
What a great thread. That Kenya video really puts it into perspective. Fans from the other side of the world that will probably never get to step foot in Old Trafford celebrating like that. Unbelievable.

We cannot ever accept that sort of BS again we've had for the last few years. Too many people rely on United as a source of joy. Sure we won't win every time, but as long as we give it our best like we did in Paris, magic can happen.
A friend of mine who is regularly in Gambia, said it is full of United fans.

United Hobbit

Love these videos!

I don't do Twitter but Mike Phelan seems really witty on there.

I think the last few minutes which seemed to have soooooo much added time I was actually rooting for hoofball then De Gea's punch nearly finished me off :lol::lol::lol:

Ed should use some of these video clips/ images for his marketing campaigns they are brilliant

United Hobbit

:lol:

That's some video that :drool:
That video has just given me goosebumps and shivers its absolutely brilliant. "Can Manchester United score, they always score" even now gives goosebumps even though I was only 9 when it happened. They should show that video to the players before our next game.

I know its "only" a last 16 tie but I've been walking round with a smirk on my face all day at work, cant stop smiling about it.

hocane

So happy Saha still follows the club.

Were my favorite player back in the day. And what a player.

Fast, equally as good with both feet, great in the air, great link up play. He had everything, if it hadn't been for the injuries i believe he would become a sensational player.