United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

saivet

I got the impression that this pic was probably snapped at OT when they were there to film something for the Sancho reveal, Harry being a mate of his (and having teased the transfer for the past year(s)).

Unless of course they're just involved in shooting some ads for the kits themselves aimed at youth.
I'd imagine it's the latter as HP has been involved in promo for our kit last season too.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I meant 2:30pm.
Report for beheading at the Tower 7am tomorrow morning.

On a unrelated note: I kinda want Jadon to save the no. 7 for next season, and let Cavani hang on to it in his final year here. I just like the idea of that, a nice little nod of respect

Adamsk7

If it doesn’t happen today the only thing that will appease my inner muppet is a Sancho/Varane/Trippier triple reveal

Matriac

I love our Twitter admin.

"Look who's back" and then pics of Lingard in training now when everyone was gonna refresh to see if there was a Sancho announcement.

That makes me believe even more that the Sancho announcement comes in the next hour.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Twitter admin clearly been instructed to troll hard today. Infuriating.

Adamsk7

6pm, 7pm or nothing today! Maybe they genuinely are trying to seal the Varane deal?

laughtersassassin

He probably got it wrong, deleted him comment and put up a fresh one with a different time. Rinse and repeat until he gets it right.
Nah there once was a guy who got announcements spot on.

Never knew anything about who was getting signed but usually the day of announcement he'd have the info a few hours before.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is getting slightly annoying now. Just announce him ffs. :D

SATA

Waiting for Craig Norwood to tweet. Is he still around? He's probably the most reliable one to post a confirmed transfer when the club is about to make an official announcement

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Waiting for Craig Norwood to tweet. Is he still around? He's probably the most reliable one to post a confirmed transfer when the club is about to make an official announcement
He already tweeted after a 2 year hiatus right before we officially agreed Sancho the first time. Doubt he'll do anything for this.

RedDevilUnited369

I’m leaning towards…don’t announce him at all…don’t play him pre-season…

Just name him on the team sheet for first game of the season.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Hope it's not a failed Medical, it'll be a real shame if that's the case, Anyone with insight on what the delay is for?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I hope they announce it tomorrow morning with the hashtag #NYSE just to dispel the myth forever.

Kearnkoff69

People read far too deeply into the specific wording and content of the club's Twitter feed. Provided nothing went wrong with the medical, we have every journalist imaginable saying that he's signed and passed a medical, so the signing will be announced when the club intends to announce.