United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

NecssryEvil

I'll assume that the club will get Varane and a DCM deal across the line this window, so now the Caf has to choose another potential transfer to obsess over for the next year...Haaland? Kane? Camavinga?
Haaland, by a country mile imo. Might not be the easiest of those to do, but the guy is fecking unreal. Bull in a china shop, dripping with desire to score.

RedDevilRoshi

Still buzzing about this even though it was pretty much nailed on for a long time that he was coming.

Nick7

Still buzzing about this even though it was pretty much nailed on for a long time that he was coming.
Haha I know what you mean. I’ve tried to shield myself from muppetry this year so on some level I’ve known it was nailed on for ages, but now it’s been announced I’m all giddy about it.

midou

Very excited about this signing. His style reminds be a little bit of Luis Suarez, minus being a c*nt.

saivet

On England's youtube channel, Luke Shaw mentioned that on the coach he sits on a table with Rashford and Sancho and referred to it as the United table :D

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Don't think we'll seriously challenge unless we fix the midfield too. There was a big gap between us and the top, one that needed that big investment of a RW, midfield and CB, 2 of the 3 won't do it alone no matter the manager IMO.
We came second last season and team has won the league with much less. I don’t think any United fan should believe this team is not capable of challenging. Sancho and Varene will improve us significantly. Anything more will be over the top. Pogba, Fred, and Mctominay are excellent choice to pick from in a midfield two. I believe we should keep Martial though and It will be a mistake to sell him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Don't think we'll seriously challenge unless we fix the midfield too. There was a big gap between us and the top, one that needed that big investment of a RW, midfield and CB, 2 of the 3 won't do it alone no matter the manager IMO.
When you see the midfield Liverpool win the league at a canter with, I don't it's as big as an obstacle as some night think. That's not to say we shouldn't improve it if the budget allows.

cyberman

We came second last season and team has won the league with much less. I don’t think any United fan should believe this team is not capable of challenging. Sancho and Varene will improve us significantly. Anything more will be over the top. Pogba, Fred, and Mctominay are excellent choice to pick from in a midfield two. I believe we should keep Martial though and It will be a mistake to sell him.
Exactly. I think we are talking ourselves out of a challenge because we have convinced ourselves we need a perfect team to win. We really don't. Sancho adding variety on the right with Varane behind enforces both sides of the midfield without touching a transfer target

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
When you see the midfield Liverpool win the league at a canter with, I don't it's as big as an obstacle as some night think. That's not to say we shouldn't improve it if the budget allows.
It's more the balance than anything. I don't think either Fred or McTominay are consistent enough passers or do enough defensively really. Too much sloppiness, and both vacate the middle far too often. I'd love to have Fabinho next to Fred as a holding midfielder, hell I'd even take Henderson (maybe not current version). We don't have anyone who just kinda holds the middle, everyone loves running around with it and leaving huge gaps and that's the issue.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Because I don't think that he is on par with the other players, if you overlook Giggs how do you end up with Bruno?
Fair enough was just checking you weren't one of those mentalists who think Bruno's shit and should be sold

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
On England's youtube channel, Luke Shaw mentioned that on the coach he sits on a table with Rashford and Sancho and referred to it as the United table :D
Poor Maguire and Jude!

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
He's shit, overpriced, overrated, won't cut it in the premier league, only signed for the money, just another Di Maria, etc etc blah blah blah....
Funny you say that, because Di Maria had a lot of good moments in the Premier League. He left for non footballing reasons.