United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Welcome Jadon Sancho :keano:

big rons sovereign

I wanted United to sign Ribery all those years ago, and now, finally got someone in his mould (or at least closest to being really similar). Can't wait!
I never got the fuss with Ribery. Granted, I never saw him play that often, but whenever I did, he was utter tosh.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Yesssss! Welcome to Manchester, Jadon.

So glad we got him early (this window).

Which transfer thread to visit next?

SoCross

The scenes when Ole starts him on the left!

Haha jokes, big big day, Sanchoster United!

prateik

Really hope Rashford gets time off and sorts his injury issue out.. He was clearly playing with a knock and it affected his game..

these two running at defences would be so good to see.

siw2007

Delighted to finally get this deal over the line. Sancho is one of the most exciting young players in the world and will hopefully give us that creative edge in the final third.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He started at Dortmund as a right winger but now he alternates between the two pretty evenly. Going purely by the numbers, he scores more from the left but assists more from the right. I can see him and Rashford swapping frequently.
Sounds good then as we definitely need someone who can create to balance out Rashford. Greenwood for example while he looks decent on the right there’s an imbalance due to his lack of creativity.

bsCallout

Thought we'd end up with Sneijder, but it wasn't a match.
Wrote some songs about Schneiderlin, now I listen and laugh.
Almost got Willian, and to Ed I'm so thankful.
Want to say thank you to Di Maria, because he was an Angel. :confused:

I know they say I move on too fast, but this one gon' last.
Because his name is Sancho, and I'm so good with that.

Thank U, next.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Good deal at a good price. It seems waiting a year was the right decision. Next is Varane or a top Centerback and now i will be surprised if we don’t make a challenge for the title and champions league. This is make or break season. Our board is giving our managers what they want. Now it is the players and managers job to give the board what they want which is relevant trophies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good deal at a good price. It seems waiting a year was the right decision. Next is Varane or a top Centerback and now i will be surprised if we don’t make a challenge for the title and champions league. This is make or break season. Our board is giving our managers what they want. Now it is the players and managers job to give the board what they want which is relevant trophies.
Don't think we'll seriously challenge unless we fix the midfield too. There was a big gap between us and the top, one that needed that big investment of a RW, midfield and CB, 2 of the 3 won't do it alone no matter the manager IMO.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I wanted United to sign Ribery all those years ago, and now, finally got someone in his mould (or at least closest to being really similar). Can't wait!
I don't remember us chasing ribery ? We were after robben, if that cnut hadn't had a blinder of a season we would have another CL to our name.

NICanRed

Really exciting news. I hope he is a big success. Football is a team game - he can't do it all on his own. What do we need to provide him for support? Do we already have the supporting cast to suit his style?
Who does he need beside, in front and behind him? Obviously the addition of Haaland would be magical.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
From £108m to £73m in 10 months. Dormtund's resolve crumbled pretty quickly.

Could never understand why so many on here seemed to think that we'd be paying more a season later rather than less.
"The germans have set a price, either we pay it or move along if we don't like the price." - Caf Negotiators

Jerch

I don't follow euro that closely and didn't watched enough of German league to judge Sancho but why he isn't playing for England if he is that good as some of u guys suggest?

Jam

I never got the fuss with Ribery. Granted, I never saw him play that often, but whenever I did, he was utter tosh.
You must have seen his off days, Ribery was an excellent player.

Robbery was utterly fantastic for Bayern. One of the best wide forward pairings of the modern era.

NecssryEvil

Did I miss a new rule change where you have to select a player's position at the beginning of games and they are not allowed to roam? Who gives a feck who starts at RW and who starts at LW when they will be interchanging throughout games?

MiceOnMeth

Really hope Rashford gets time off and sorts his injury issue out.. He was clearly playing with a knock and it affected his game..

these two running at defences would be so good to see.
Then Amad off the bench! Buzzing for the season now

MrBest

Right winger solved for the first time since Ronaldo. Could form a deadly trio with Rashford and Greenwood, great for England too.

In a few years if all goes well ....

Hendo
AWB Mengi Tuanzabe Shaw
Garner Hannibal
Amad
Sancho Greenwood Rashford

7 players from the academy
Blend of prime and youth

seegoblu

I'll assume that the club will get Varane and a DCM deal across the line this window, so now the Caf has to choose another potential transfer to obsess over for the next year...Haaland? Kane? Camavinga?

Shark

@NotShark
I don't follow euro that closely and didn't watched enough of German league to judge Sancho but why he isn't playing for England if he is that good as some of u guys suggest?
International football is a pretty damning way of judging players ability at the highest level. Especially young players. There's also many bang average players starting for their nations.