United v Galatasaray, Sweden at Saturday, 7:30 PM local (6:30 BT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
"Fosu-Mensah is not so much injured," Mourinho told MUTV. "But he has this little thing that he is young."

Suspicions confirmed.
I don't know if you are being tongue in cheek :) But he never said that just in case lol. He IS referring to an injury

yeah I know I know...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
feck this shit. I thought it was on now.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
"We shall see what happens, but already he is suspended for the first game against Bournemouth."

ffs

wiz4231

Disappointed to see Young, Fellaini and Lingard still here and to some extent Rojo, Depay and Valencia all have been poor, I'd rather upgrade or I'd be more happy to see emerging youth players given time in respected positions

Walters_19_MuFc

No Januzaj? fecking sick and tired of this. At this point I hope he leaves and it becoms another pogba. We will never learn.
He's had plenty of chances. That's not to say I want him to leave, because I do think he'll develop into a really good player, but you can't compare him to Pogba, as Pogba didn't have the amount of chances Januzaj had.

ZDwyr

Does anyone know what the 'problem' is that is bothering Smalling? Something from last season, which is interesting. Maybe he was carrying something because he certainly dropped a level after a really impressive first half of the season.

hbgreg

TFM isn't match fit because the youngsters cannot cope with the rhythm of the game. Totally understandable.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I'm going to miss the game so is there any way I can watch it for free after it ends. Thanks a lot.

AgentP

I'm going to miss the game so is there any way I can watch it for free after it ends. Thanks a lot.
There are some websites like fullmatchesandshows dot com which upload the whole game. There is also a guy in the newbies called Mkhitaryan who has been uploading games to his Google Drive. I'm not sure whether he is still doing that.

Keenst

No Januzaj? fecking sick and tired of this. At this point I hope he leaves and it becoms another pogba. We will never learn.
He did leave. Went to Dortmund and was sent back early cause he couldn't get a game...

Flames73

Its our last preseason game (not counting Rooney's testimonial). We had a grand total of two games so far. It is only logical he is bringing the first team and giving them minutes. Would have loved to see minutes for the youth but I understand the situation we are in.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Looking forward to this, probably won't be a great game as it's still as if our pre-season has just begun, but it'll be funny seing Zlatan with a Utd shirt on.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The centre back options look poor with Smalling missing.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Does anyone know what the 'problem' is that is bothering Smalling? Something from last season, which is interesting. Maybe he was carrying something because he certainly dropped a level after a really impressive first half of the season.
He's rubbish

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Well he had that groin problem quite late in the season, seemed to recover from it quite quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if they just injected him up for the final remaining games. The FA cup final in particular he didn't look himself at all, really struggled to run. Maybe he's had to have surgery on it. Might even be his head injury needs time to recover, it was a pretty big/deep cut.

ZDwyr

Well he had that groin problem quite late in the season, seemed to recover from it quite quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if they just injected him up for the final remaining games. The FA cup final in particular he didn't look himself at all, really struggled to run. Maybe he's had to have surgery on it. Might even be his head injury needs time to recover, it was a pretty big/deep cut.
Yeah I agree about the F.A Cup final. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the groin.

He's rubbish
Yeah...nah.

RetroStu

Anyone worried about the lack of pre season games?, some teams have had 4 or 5 already.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
By Januzaj's age Pogba was already one of the best midfielders in the Serie A. Januzaj has a lot to learn yet.

ZAGREB RED

Setting up big name friendlies in pre-season all over the place, then the pitches are about non-league standard and/or unplayable. Someone at United needs to have a word with the people organizing these things, but money talks I suppose.
If a player gets a long-term injury from playing one of these ploughed fields before the season even starts....

aelharras

There's a youtube channel called something like "Super Highlights" that uploads the full game in English and Spanish commentaries. It has already uploaded many other pre-season games so you can easily find it by searching any of those games on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.