United v Liverpool U-18's

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Starting eleven:

Amos, McCormack, Dudgeon, Evans, James, Brady,Stewart, Eikrem, Macheda, Drinkwater, Galbraith

0-0 at half time in a game dominated by Liverpool.

Eikrem and Stewart replaced by Norwood and Bryan at the break. On 73 minutes Brandao replaced Macheda. Five minutes later United took the lead through Anton Bryan.

Final score 1-0!

Bammy

can anyone who seen the game tell me what happened? Who played well,etc?

Einar15

I read on a Liverpool forum that our U16 team won 4-3 against Liverpool.

Also nice to see Brady making his United debut.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Starting eleven:

Amos, McCormack, Dudgeon, Evans, James, Brady,Stewart, Eikrem, Macheda, Drinkwater, Galbraith

0-0 at half time in a game dominated by Liverpool.

Eikrem and Stewart replaced by Norwood and Bryan at the break. On 73 minutes Brandao replaced Macheda. Five minutes later United took the lead through Anton Bryan.

Final score 1-0!
Excellent!

Any "known" players on the Liverpool side?
They've got some good youngsters from what I've seen........

Midfield

Red
Excellent!

Any "known" players on the Liverpool side?
They've got some good youngsters from what I've seen........
Hansen, Irwin, MacKay-Steven (O'Connor), Ayala, Kennedy, Highdale, Amoo, Ajdarevic, Pourie, Eccleston (Collins), Kacaniklic.

Unused subs: Oldfield, Scott, Parsonage.

Recognize any of them, MUM?

since 1987

Founder and Chairman of the Kill Sjarkus Club. Oth
I hope not. He was the best player on the pitch, when they played our Academy side.
The thing is Mahone that he is Swedish and during the last 10-15 years we have had about 100 players who has left Sweden between the ages of 15-18 (note that these players have only played in our junior and younger national teams) to play for another side and there are only 2-5 how has made it (the figures varies depending who u are asking). There are a few swedish players who has made it all they way from youth setup to the first team (Zetterberg at Anderlecht, larsson Arsenal/Birmingham, he didnt make it at Arsenal but has made it in the Prem). From the top of my mind there have been Swedish players at Inter (bengtsson) (Slavkovski), United (djordic), Hearts (Barjakterevic), Bolton (Thach), Feyenoord (Harbusi) (Kujovic), PSV (Karim), Bayern Munich (Johansson ) (Aubynn), Villa (Lund) (Mikaelsson). And the list goes on and on with Swedish players that he moved from Sweden to another country and never made, some of them were really big talents, its really strange why so few of us never makes it abroad. Most of the players i mentioned is back in Sweden playing in our shitty league...So IF history proves itself, Ajdarevic is going to be shite in a few years..