United's handsome XI 20/21!

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
The biennial event is back.

DDG - Back to basics after the failed pony tail experiment. Started the season with a more commanding presence as well.

Brandon Williams - The result of a failed experiment of breeding the perfect britpop child from both Blur and Oasis fans, with the Mancunian loutishness ending up as the dominant force.

Eric Bailly - Hand constantly bandaged due to excessive fingerbanging.

Victor Lindelöf - The circles around his eyes are getting larger and larger with each season, like he hasn't slept for years. Should shave his head again as a shaved head makes a centre back appear at least 5% more no-nonsense.

Alex Telles - Has the look of a carefree backpacker that has temporarily settled down somewhere in his search for 'good vibes" and is working as a tour guide/wakeboard instructor. You can find him or someone who looks just like him pictured on every youth hostel bulletin board filled with wholesome pictures of international togetherness.

Paul Pogba - The only undisputable alpha male in the squad. His hair game has been very modest lately, not sure I like it.

Bruno Fernandes - A strange one, he can look kinda handsome from some angles but also kinda rat-like from other ones. It's like a handsome, photogenic Portuguese man for some reason decided to undergo facial reconstruction surgery in order to look more like Joao Cesar Monteiro.

Daniel James - Smaller than a Reeve's muntjac but has got some nice androgynous features.

Anthony Martial - That celebration he does when he points to his smile is really creepy. Almost benched for that stunt.

Edinson Cavani - Often has a very sour expression on the pitch, like he's constantly sucking on lemons but when he smiles he looks like a completely different person.

Marcus Rashford - It's a well known fact that having a cause effectively makes one at least 10 % more attractive.

Subs:

Lee Grant - Again, has got a handyman aura, like he's got a spirit level imprinted in his brain. The things he could do with a patching trowel *swoons*. Never seen in action though, just like Tinder it's kinda hard to tell just from the pictures.
Dean Henderson - Has the most average English bloke looks in entire squad. In fact, I've already forgotten what he looks like.
AWB - Don't think I've ever seen him register a single emotion on the pitch. He's always got a blank, half-sleep face, like he's playing football under hypnosis.
Harry Maguire - Looks a bit like the old soprano Birgit Nilsson crossdressing as a man, though I'm sure she would have had a more commanding presence on the pitch.
Phil Jones - Like a Picasso painting come to life.
Luke Shaw - Sure he looks good now but once he settles down with kids the ballooning is gonna happen, he'll end up a red giant but not in a football way.
Donny Van De Beek - Looks like a cross between Woody Harrelson and a Beluga whale.
Juan Mata - He's been at United for years yet he looks exactly same as he did when he signed. Change up a little, man! Add some edge.
Scott McTominay - He's kinda turning into Ivan Drago, Ivan Drago as a scout leader that is. I predict he'll improve with age though.
Nemanja Matić . Again, large body, tiny head. If you meet him you'll have communicate with shouts in order to understand each other
Mason Greenwood - #1 sad boy. Always looks like he's on the verge of tears.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
A welcome return!

Mata being out of the starting XI is pretty controversial...but the Bruno write up is spot on.

hubbuh

:lol: Incredibly accurate descriptions. Mason Greenwood has got Michael Lee from The Wire vibes, so he'd get in for me over Dan James and his Wallace and Gromit Wallace smile.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Mata :lol: he certainly isn't one to externalize emotions!

Crashoutcassius

DDG - Back to basics after the failed pony tail experiment. Started the season with a more commanding presence as well.

Brandon Williams - The result of a failed experiment of breeding the perfect britpop child from both Blur and Oasis fans, with the Mancunian loutishness ending up as the dominant force.

Victor Lindelöf - The circles around his eyes are getting larger and larger with each season, like he hasn't slept for years. Should shave his head again as a shaved head makes a centre back appear at least 5% more no-nonsense.

Alex Telles - Has the look of a carefree backpacker that has temporarily settled down somewhere in his search for 'good vibes" and is working as a tour guide/wakeboard instructor. You can find him or someone who looks just like him pictured on every youth hostel bulletin board filled with wholesome pictures of international togetherness.

Paul Pogba - The only undisputable alpha male in the squad. His hair game has been very modest lately, not sure I like it.

Bruno Fernandes - A strange one, he can look kinda handsome from some angles but also kinda rat-like from other ones. It's like a handsome, photogenic Portuguese man for some reason decided to undergo facial reconstruction surgery in order to look more like Joao Cesar Monteiro.

Daniel James - Smaller than a Reeve's muntjac but has got some nice androgynous features.

Anthony Martial - That celebration he does when he points to his smile is really creepy. Almost benched for that stunt.

Edinson Cavani - Often has a very sour expression on the pitch, like he's constantly sucking on lemons but when he smiles he looks like a completely different person.

Marcus Rashford - It's a well known fact that having a cause effectively makes one at least 10 % more attractive.

Subs:

Lee Grant - Again, has got a handyman aura, like he's got a spirit level imprinted in his brain. The things he could do with a patching trowel *swoons*. Never seen in action though, just like Tinder it's kinda hard to tell just from the pictures.
Dean Henderson - Has the most average English bloke looks in entire squad. In fact, I've already forgotten what he looks like.
AWB - Don't think I've ever seen him register a single emotion on the pitch. He's always got a blank, half-sleep face, like he's playing football under hypnosis.
Harry Maguire - Looks a bit like the old soprano Birgit Nilsson crossdressing as a man, though I'm sure she would have had a more commanding presence on the pitch.
Luke Shaw - Sure he looks good now but once he settles down with kids the ballooning is gonna happen, he'll end up a red giant but not in a football way.
Donny Van De Beek - Looks like a cross between Woody Harrelson and a Beluga whale.
Juan Mata - He's been at United for years yet he looks exactly same as he did when he signed. Change up a little, man! Add some edge.
Scott McTominay - He's kinda turning into Ivan Drago, Ivan Drago as a scout leader that is. I predict he'll improve with age though.
Nemanja Matić . Again, large body, tiny head. If you meet him you'll have communicate with shouts in order to understand each other
Class post hahahahah

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

Subs:

:lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Chucking Mata to the subs bench for consistency is blasphemy.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I would say Mata and Cavani are the only two that strike me as being handsome. Although I would say that both are messing that up with their facial hair choices at the moment. Cavani looks better with a beard (and doesn't have one atm) while Mata looks better without a beard (and has had one for years). They need to get their act together.

FreddieTheReddie

Can I sign Sancho for this?

Starting XI:
Henderson
Williams
Lindelöf
Tuanzebe
Wan-Bissaka <-- (60')
Van De Beek <-- (72')
Pogba
Rashford :devil: (92' - assist by Pellistri)
Cavani
Greenwood <-- (90') :devil: (70' - assist by Sancho)
Sancho :devil: (41' - assist by Pogba)

Subs:
De Gea
Maguire
Telles --> (60')
McTominay
Mata
Matic --> (72')
Pellistri --> (90')

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
FFS!! I'm literally on tears. Unbelievable. Hopefully Phil is not reading your post.

jem

Subs:

Great list, but Mata simply must in the starting lineup. I can't imagine a more visually appealing person.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Good thread

But Bruno should be dropped. Definitely rat faced, and mediocre in the looks department.

Kopral Jono

A handsome United XI that doesn't include Fosu-Mensah and Mata is a waste of time.

SER19

Hilarious

But if Paul pogba is an alpha male then God help us

imamuppet

So if we flipped the coin and instead it was a male poster who decided to make a thread about the most attractive female team XI, what would happen ?