Uno Draft: QF - harms vs MJJ/syrian_scholes

Who will win the match based on all the players at their peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Bump for the morning viewers. Perhaps a bit about Sivori — incredibly, despite not being a striker and with his focus on entertaining side of football, he was an incredible goalscorer, closing in on 1 in 1 rate during his peak.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Good luck going forward @MJJ
A thunder strike from Batigol to decide the tie.

I felt like I’ve had an advantage on the field but that keeper, Jesus! As one of the most outspoken defenders of keeper’s importance in our drafts, I’ve felt wrong so didn’t even start defending him. That no-WC yellow card completely fecked me!

Would love to see a GOAT #10 in place of one of the strikers, Pelé, ideally — that and a top stopper and you’ll be pretty much unbeatable. Scirea really should’ve been in the GOAT list as well.

MJJ

Good luck going forward @MJJ
A thunder strike from Batigol to decide the tie.

I felt like I’ve had an advantage on the field but that keeper, Jesus! As one of the most outspoken defenders of keeper’s importance in our drafts, I’ve felt wrong so didn’t even start defending him. That no-WC yellow card completely fecked me!

Would love to see a GOAT #10 in place of one of the strikers, Pelé, ideally — that and a top stopper and you’ll be pretty much unbeatable. Scirea really should’ve been in the GOAT list as well.
Thanks harms, I will be honest.i thought I would lose this match despite your poor keeper. That attacking trident is so good.

Getting a GOAT will be the dream but given my picking order and hand I am sure I am ending with a yellow pick :lol: