Until Dawn, PS4 game.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Anyone getting this? I'm unsure about it but I'm going to wait for reviews. Seems like a good party game...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'm not sure I'll pay full price but yes, I will get it at some point.

JackXX

Yea I will probably get it at some point. See how the reviews are.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Just saw the advert, definitely interested.

Leg-End

One of those games which will probably polarise opinion, Jim Sterling seems to have loved it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Soon as I see a good deal I'm in... looks like a good (and easy) game to play with company

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Wasn't arsed and reviews didn't blow me away. Why I just purchased it on amazon I will never know

I have a problem

Ainu

I'm a massive horror fan so I'm definately getting this. Been a while since I bought a full priced PS4 game so what the hell.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I always like to Play a Horror game around Halloween. So is this better than Evil within? Or should I jump straight into Bloodborne?

Sarni

Bloodborne isn't much of a horror and Evil Within is supposed to be very poor.

I like the concept of this. Not much of a game, more like an interactive movie in the mould of Heavy Rain and Beyond but I enjoy this type of game. I'm still not sure about paying full price but if it's around 10 hours long divided into chapters then I could probably have a tonne of fun with it and possibly play it over two or three times if decisions making really impacts the story as they say. I will probably grab it soon and play it between completing Witcher 3 and MGSV.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
One of those games which will probably polarise opinion, Jim Sterling seems to have loved it.
Well, that's sold it for me. I can't believe that I hadn't heard about this game, what the hell is the Sony marketing department doing?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Well, that's sold it for me. I can't believe that I hadn't heard about this game, what the hell is the Sony marketing department doing?
No idea, I hadn't either.

It's a bit like Heavy Rain, but with more to do but you still have quicktime events. Very story driven, lots of jump moments and good characters. It's the type of game I really enjoy.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
No idea, I hadn't either.

It's a bit like Heavy Rain, but with more to do but you still have quicktime events. Very story driven, lots of jump moments and good characters. It's the type of game I really enjoy.
I just had a look at some reviews - I'm getting this. Branching story arcs, Hayden Pannneterririerre. Sold.

Shark

@NotShark
I presume this will be in the bargain bin in no time? Might pick it up then, considering the mixed reviews. I do love this genre though.

Sarni

Getting this today after all. Couldn't wait.

Ainu

I played the first 20 minutes or so yesterday, could be great. There's some awkward uncanny valley stuff going on with the character models which is a bit jarring. I find them less convincing than generation old Heavy Rain for example, mostly because of how they're animated. But that's just a minor annoyance. I love the atmosphere and the choice based gameplay is intriguing. Should be good a for a few different play throughs.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I played the first 20 minutes or so yesterday, could be great. There's some awkward uncanny valley stuff going on with the character models which is a bit jarring. I find them less convincing than generation old Heavy Rain for example, mostly because of how they're animated. But that's just a minor annoyance. I love the atmosphere and the choice based gameplay is intriguing. Should be good a for a few different play throughs.
Just you wait... :D

Sarni

I feel I am going to love it. Will leave it aside for when I have 3-4 hours spare in the evening.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Came back from work hoping to get a quick hour or so in before going to the pub, and it's not here. Checked Amazon and they've not even fecking sent it yet! Expected delivery tomorrow though so hopefully it'll be here just in time for me to throw out the girl I bring back home with me tonight have my mid-hangover Shreddies.

Ainu

I sort of suck at the game. I try to be nice but character relationships are dropping like flies. This isn't going to end well.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If you loved heavy rain then this is a must buy. I actually think it's a must buy anyway, it's great fun. But you have to play it by yourself at night to enjoy it fully.

RonaldoVII

If you loved heavy rain then this is a must buy. I actually think it's a must buy anyway, it's great fun. But you have to play it by yourself at night to enjoy it fully.
That was one of my top 5 games on the PS3, absolutely loved it. Definitely getting this then.

Skizzo

Is it really worth dropping 60 bucks for 8-10 hours of "gameplay" though?

I know it'll take multiple play through to fully get the story and different possible endings/viewpoints etc

Night is the only time I get to play anyway, after sending the wife and baby off to bed :lol:

Donut

I know it'll take multiple play through to fully get the story and different possible endings/viewpoints etc

Night is the only time I get to play anyway, after sending the wife and baby off to bed :lol:
Buy for 60, finish it, and sell it on for 45.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

I'll be playing it a few times. Its my game of the year so far purely as its a pretty unique game.

Skizzo

I'll be playing it a few times. Its my game of the year so far purely as its a pretty unique game.
That's actually a good point. I haven't been too impressed with what's been out so far. Played the Witcher for a while, but the only ones I've played consistently have been fifa and game of thrones since I finished dragon age.