US Men's National Team Discussion

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I honestly could not give a shit if we win. I just want to be entertained. Give me penalty madness!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not gonna lie, this is only 75% the excessive amount of beer talking, but I would love Turner at Utd.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Silence you commie! AMerica!
That's what your mom kept calling out. Also you have a half brother coming. Also, she wants to name him after the place he was conceived. I'm not sure how "Denny's bathroom stall in Raleigh woody" will sound

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's what your mom kept calling out. Also you have a half brother coming. Also, she wants to name him after the place he was conceived. I'm not sure how "Denny's bathroom stall in Raleigh woody" will sound
It will sound completely Canadian. The sad sibling who everyone ignores and who still worships Daddy.

Bertie Wooster

Phew!

Didn't want to stay up untill 4am and see the US knocked out on pens! Now I'll try to at least get a few hours sleep to limit just how knackered I'll be at work. :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Phew!

Didn't want to stay up untill 4am and see the US knocked out! Now I'll try to at least get a few hours sleep to limit just how knackered I'll be at work. :lol:
You sir are a better US fan than me. I was more entertained by trolling (poorly) our Canadian brothers than the game. :nervous:

Twisted_Woody

Scout
It was far better than I was expecting with how Canada has played in this tournament. Enjoy your universal health care, rational gun laws, and wildfires smoking us out. :lol:
I will enjoy seeing my doctor for not being shot but instead suffocating because we've seemingly decided on a national bon fire this year.

This thread tonight > entire gold cup

Twisted_Woody

Scout
It will sound completely Canadian. The sad sibling who everyone ignores and who still worships Daddy.
That's a good burn. I'd reciprocate but we're sending you really shitty air to breath to good luck with all that.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I will enjoy seeing my doctor for not being shot but instead suffocating because we've seemingly decided on a national bon fire this year.

This thread tonight > entire gold cup
Seriously, can you get that shit under control. Not only am I dodging bullets down here in the American south, but now I am trying to go all Matrix to avoid Canadian Lung Cancer(tm)

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's a good burn. I'd reciprocate but we're sending you really shitty air to breath to good luck with all that.
Seriously, can you get that shit under control. Not only am I dodging bullets down here in the American south, but now I am trying to go all Matrix to avoid Canadian Lung Cancer(tm)
:lol: