US Politics

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It’s always the ones you least expect…

A few of the last paragraphs from the Holler are quite good.

We don’t judge Randy for liking Franklyn’s pictures. In fact, we’re glad he does. We just wish McNally and Tennessee Republicans would stop the hate and treat everyone in Tennessee’s LGBTQ community in the supportive way Lt. Gov. McNally treats Franklyn on Instagram.

Instead, Tennessee Republicans have made hate their #1 priority this session to distract from all the different ways this TN GOP supermajority is failing our state, with outcomes at the bottom in poverty, violent crime, health, per pupil spending, and so much more.

The hate is simply a distraction they use to cling to power, and they don’t care what it does to our most vulnerable communities. What a better state we would have if we all accepted each other for who we are and supported one another.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What’s even crazier is that they went to Manuel’s, a Democratic bastion of a bar for decades.
Slightly off topic, I just need to say that the fact you seem to know every bar and restaurant in the Southeast is a superpower the world should take notice of. I mean, I know every Subway (gas station and standalone) from Birmingham to New Orleans to Jackson, but I still bow to your knowledge.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Slightly off topic, I just need to say that the fact you seem to know every bar and restaurant in the Southeast is a superpower the world should take notice of. I mean, I know every Subway (gas station and standalone) from Birmingham to New Orleans to Jackson, but I still bow to your knowledge.
:) The remnants of a mostly misspent young adulthood.

Precaution

Jackson MS :annoyed:

Precaution

Yep, covered AL, MS, LA for 7 years. Jackson is the saddest city I have spent time in.
My ex was from there, I know New Orleans is pretty terrible (I live there lolz) but it made it look like Hawaii, only good place was this desert place / sandwich shop?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Who wants to bet that the Repubs don't have their budget ready by the time they take us over the financial cliff?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Funny. We recently had some debate in Norway over the revelations that the supervision of quality of education that home-schooled kids (all ~260 of them) received varied wildly.

You lot are over here going "but what if we paid the Nazis?"
It all comes back to our exceptionalism.

WPMUFC

Omg i'm cry-laughing at the news report section..."you can turn a rainy day into rainbows and sunshine" :lol::lol:

Once again, it seems like a republican that found out about gay family members and/or is potentially gay/bi himself and is trying to involve himself in that community. But if you're doing that, STOP supporting legislation to hurt people. :houllier:

Last edited:

WPMUFC

your reaction when your mum signs you up to shoot a bolt into the head of a cow for $1.25 per hour.

EDIT: just found that some took a picture from another announcement...sigh I hate social media.

Last edited:

WPMUFC

they even specifically highlight in the legislation that immigration checks won't be done on kids and they'll act like it's not happening. All of this so business can exploit children to get back at adults asking for more money.

I would not be surprised if their next action is to target kids benefits because "now they can work, you don't need welfare for the children".

RedDevilQuebecois

they even specifically highlight in the legislation that immigration checks won't be done on kids and they'll act like it's not happening. All of this so business can exploit children to get back at adults asking for more money.

I would not be surprised if their next action is to target kids benefits because "now they can work, you don't need welfare for the children".
Yikes! I know that the labor force is scarce in certain states, but this is ridiculous.

Governor Fat C*nt better not complain that her state won't get lucrative contracts involving high level tech, especially not when that new law will eventually have a corrosive effect on the level of education and thus also on the level of qualifications of the incoming labor force.

WPMUFC

Yikes! I know that the labor force is scarce in certain states, but this is ridiculous.

Governor Fat C*nt better not complain that her state won't get lucrative contracts involving high level tech, especially not when that new law will eventually have a corrosive effect on the level of education and thus also on the level of qualifications of the incoming labor force.
just thought i'd let ya know the tweet is real and the law repeal is real, but it's photo was taken from another event. Looks like the twitter user is a satirist.....i hate social media :lol: