Usain Bolt

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Just scored his first ever professional goal.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Scored twice in his debut! Haven't seen the goals yet, but hey, good on him.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Good for him, don't think the oppo was strong mind you.

As far as I can make out they didn't exist before this match.

Looks like a representative team from the South Australia division of the National Premier League. NPL is the second tier of Aussie football and it's split into 8 different regional divisions. The area was/is trying to be granted a new team in the A-League and this was part of the continued publicity for it.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Aren't these friendlies? A league starts next week.

Stil interested to see how he gets on if he does get a pro deal.

MuFc_1992

Really happy for him because he's a huge United fan. He's also a pundit here and looked really down when talking about United.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Good finish tbh - his technical abilities will obviously be limited but I wouldn't want to play against him as an A-league defender.

Web of Bissaka

Living his next dream, he worked hard and ran the extra mile (did a lot of trainings with us and other willing clubs, applied here and there, advertised himself, etc) to achieve this next career. Inspiring story.

Don't care about the level of football there. Well done!

So, is he in FIFA 19 yet? :drool: Speed stat should be 99.

Zlatattack

can we sign him please? It's got to be a better shout than Ibra. He's tall too.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Living his next dream, he worked hard and ran the extra mile (did a lot of trainings with us and other willing clubs, applied here and there, advertised himself, etc) to achieve this next career. Inspiring story.

Don't care about the level of football there. Well done!

So, is he in FIFA 19 yet? :drool: Speed stat should be 99.
Only 3 more than Mbappe would be ridiculus. They'd have to increase the pace stat cap to 120 or something and give him that.

thekman

Supports
Juventus
His pace might not match that of some of the faster footballers over the shorter distance. 40 Yard Dash pace is probably more indicative of soccer speed.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Well aren't you Mr Positive
:lol:

In fairness, he's likely right. I can't claim to have seen much of Bolt, but I have played against professional footballers (some only playing at conference level) and they're miles above even the best amateurs. Whilst Bolt has athleticism and obviously knows his way around a football pitch, I think it's a stretch to think he'll succeed, even at A League level.

I hope he does though, likeable dude.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Better first touch than Lukaku tbf.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To be fair, if I was famous for something else, I'd absolutely try leverage it to play football for someone somewhere.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

He is absolute trash. It's laughable people think he can play professionally.
I don't want to keep trashing Lukaku but Bolt actually shows better movement in the box for crosses.

To be fair, if I was famous for something else, I'd absolutely try leverage it to play football for someone somewhere.
Play for City and sabotage them from the inside.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
His pace might not match that of some of the faster footballers over the shorter distance. 40 Yard Dash pace is probably more indicative of soccer speed.
He's quicker over any distance.

Still won't cut it any level above amateur, unless he's repeatedly indulged by his club.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Imagine if Lukaku could score goals like that :( lol
Better first touch than Lukaku tbf.
I don't want to keep trashing Lukaku but Bolt actually shows better movement in the box for crosses.
You beat me to it. Lukaku would have missed the second goal.
The striker we need instead of Lukaku
Goes without saying, all these comments are fecking daft. Although I'm probably missing sarcasm in some/most of them. Apologies if so.

Bolt is bang average at football. I'd be amazed if he made a living as a professional at any level, never mind in the PL. He looks like he's having a blast, though. Loving the opportunity. More power to him. I wish all footballers visibly enjoyed playing football as much as he does.

AndyJ1985

Who cares if he's shit. He's one of the greatest olympians of all time who at 32 is now following his dream of playing professional football, and loving every second. Got nothing but admiration and respect for that

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Goes without saying, all these comments are fecking daft. Although I'm probably missing sarcasm in some/most of them. Apologies if so.

Bolt is bang average at football. I'd be amazed if he made a living as a professional at any level, never mind in the PL. He looks like he's having a blast, though. Loving the opportunity. More power to him. I wish all footballers visibly enjoyed playing football as much as he does.
I wasn't joking but the quality of crossing was probably better in that clip than we provide so maybe I was too harsh on Lukaku. But Lukaku does often get into bad positions for crosses too.

Tarrou

Cracking finish for the first! Fair play to him. People still managing to have a whinge in a thread about Usain fecking Bolt playing a game of football :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff

The posts you quoted were obviously generally in jest, but they do reflect a degree of disappointment in Lukaku and our strikers in general.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The posts you quoted were obviously generally in jest, but they do reflect a degree of disappointment in Lukaku and our strikers in general.
Sure. It does get a bit tiresome, though. Constantly shitting on our players. Ditto when people don't realise how good fooballers need to be to get signed by Manchester United. Even if they're going through a bad patch. Stick Lukaku in that A-League team and he'd run fecking riot.