Utd bid to sign 16 year old twins from Man City - Darren Fletcher’s sons!

Chief123

Get them in the first team immediately!
Regarded among the most promising Under-16 talents in the UK, Jack and Tyler have been part of an era of age-group dominance for City and the hierarchy made efforts to keep them.

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
The big story here is the fact that Darren had rather they were brought through cities academy rather than ours.

Chief123

The big story here is the fact that Darren had rather they were brought through cities academy rather than ours.
Yep that’s pretty damning. I believe Robin Van Persie’s son was at the City academy too when he RVP was at Utd. I’m sure others have been too.

Hopefully new owners can enhance our academy like City have done.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Oh someone won’t be happy. Fletcher family tree

Mainoldo

Abit disrespectful to be Technical Director and your boys are playing for City.

Nicely fixed.

Yep that’s pretty damning. I believe Robin Van Persie’s son was at the City academy too when he RVP was at Utd. I’m sure others have been too.

Hopefully new owners can enhance our academy like City have done.
I always wondered why they all sent their kids there when all you had to do was look at the long list of City's academy graduates vs ours.

LARulz

So odd how a lot of our ex players just sent the kids to City

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I don’t know enough about the mechanics of these things, but they’re too young to have signed pro deals so how does it work with us seemingly having to come to a deal with City for a “substantial fee”?

L1nk

People have been moaning for years that they’ve been at City. Now that’s about to be fixed people still fecking moan.
I think people are moaning because whilst other clubs are snapping up KMJ and Mac Allister, or almost look close to snapping up Declan Rice and Moises Caicedo all we've been really linked to is a pittance bid for Mason Mount, other than that all you see is 'monitoring' 'considering' 'watching' etc

The first proper EXCL we get is trying to get Darren Fletcher's twin sons into our academy from City, for a 'substantial fee' apparently

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Far too short. Won't make it here.
Also I don't want any drama at United, Fletcher will realize that these are Van de Beek kids when he sees the three of them together.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I think people are moaning because whilst other clubs are snapping up KMJ and Mac Allister, or almost look close to snapping up Declan Rice and Moises Caicedo all we've been really linked to is a pittance bid for Mason Mount, other than that all you see is 'monitoring' 'considering' 'watching' etc

The first proper EXCL we get is trying to get Darren Fletcher's twin sons into our academy from City, for a 'substantial fee' apparently
Is this a parody?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I haven't seen the lads play but have heard and read that they're very good prospects and represent England u16s. Darren Fletcher was absolutely correct in sending them to the City academy imo due to how things were deteriorating at youth level under the Glazers and David Gill. We've come a long way since then and even though the likes of City and Chelsea are better funded at youth level, we should match them with a new owner.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
No, i'm just explaining why some people might be complaining?
People are complaining about us signing 2 highly rated 16 year old kids for what will be a six figure sum because we aren’t signing a 3rd choice CB for 60m euros or Declan Rice for 100m when we need a top striker, an Eriksen upgrade and a new GK? Are these people in the room with us now?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This should be in the youth section of the forum and has nothing to do with what happens at first team level.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
This is all SAF’s fault. He keeps smiling when sitting next to the Glazers and Fletcher is his son. And they are both Scots.

Chief123

This should be in the youth section of the forum and has nothing to do with what happens at first team level.
Feel free to move it. I don’t even see a youth section on the forum?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Feel free to move it. I don’t even see a youth section on the forum?
I didn't mean to have a go at you mate. It's just that the youth recruitment side is separate from the recruitment at first team level, hence they have separate budgets and separate scouts.