Utd invited to the "farewell party" again!!!

manutd619

Hammers beat us because for some abject reason we decided to give away multiple free kicks even though we were shite at defending them and that was the only way they would score

That game still pisses me off to this today, never yelled "dont foul" more at the tv in my life

Oldham

Should be a massive game for both teams...and I got ticket!!!

pretty pretty pretty good

brian017

Hammers beat us because for some abject reason we decided to give away multiple free kicks even though we were shite at defending them and that was the only way they would score

That game still pisses me off to this today, never yelled "dont foul" more at the tv in my life
If they didn't foul we'd be stuck with LVG. Swings and roundabouts

Robertd0803

Absolute nonsense that this happens to us 2 seasons in a row. Have no doubt that when Chelsea and Liverpool/Everton shut up talking about new stadiums and actually move we will end up playing the last game there as well. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

SirScholes

I just realised this other day when I was looking at the fixtures, I just hope top 4 won't again be missed out on due to a fixture against a team playing their last ever fixture at their stadium. The odds of being the the away team that plays in these games two seasons running must have been pretty big. Hopefully the United team bus won't be attacked like last year also.
It won't, it will be because we messed up against silly opposition at home

peridigm

Really don't understand this last game at WHL thing.

They're literally moving to their back garden.
The same. It's not like the same players have been there for decades either. Emotional for fans maybe, but the fans are NOT the ones on the pitch. Worse case is a draw. I strongly believe we'll finish the season unbeaten.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
aren't spurs just redeveloping the ground rather than moving out?

Silverman

If it was a normal game, the way Spurs are playing then it would be incredibly tough. The fact its the last game a WHL may affect them in a negative manner as in them letting the occasion get to them.