Van Gaal or Giggs

gza the genius

So, which one were you after the goal? Did you go crazy at a late winner or were you more reserved after another disappointing performance?

I was more like Giggs personally. I'm happy we won but I can't bring myself to get excited after such boring performances. (I know I'm inferring a decent amount based on body language)

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Clickbait thread, I thought it was going to be about their taste in suits.

I'm a Van Gaal man myself. I don't take it too seriously... if it fits then thats good.

But In all seriousness I was a mix between the two. Happy, shocked and annoyed.

mu77

So, which one were you after the goal? Did you go crazy at a late winner or were you more reserved after another disappointing performance?

I was more like Giggs personally. I'm happy we won but I can't bring myself to get excited after such boring performances. (I know I'm inferring a decent amount based on body language)
a bit a both little fist pump , but more boring sh1t football.

SirAF

Ageist
I thought to myself earlier "this is dogshite, I'm not even going to bother celebrate if we score".. Guess what? I went fecking mental, that's what this game is all about.

Loony BoB

I celebrated. Late winners always earn the strongest celebrations, and so they should if you love the team.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well I didn't start poking anybody's head near me so I think I must be Giggsy. LVG is fecking weird, people can laugh at Moyes and his Fulham celebration all they want but today's celebration was as fecking mental.

Raw

I was doing a Van Gaal. No matter how badly United play, if they score a late winner I'll be absolutely ecstatic.

LARulz

Giggs did celebrate but then looked pissed a few seconds later/when Van Gaal turned to him

justboy68

I personally really wanted United to win so yes I went crazy of course. I know not everyone on here shares the same sentiments.

Matty7

Giggs has high standards and he is well aware they are not being met.
I think this too! Giggs was annoyed that it took so long and we should be winning more easily. Kinda reminded me of Moyes Vs Fulham celebration...

Nickosaur

I went mental and my dad shouted at me to shut the feck up from the other room.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Go crazy of course, deserved and massive win for us, how can you not be happy about it and van Gaal knows that. Results and Top4 finish are much more important till the end of the season than how we play.

Sam

Any United fan who doesn't celebrate a last minute winner has no soul.

Anyway, both celebrated.

Mali_Zeus

Well I didn't start poking anybody's head near me so I think I must be Giggsy. LVG is fecking weird, people can laugh at Moyes and his Fulham celebration all they want but today's celebration was as fecking mental.
Whats mental about it?
He celebrated a goal..

Infra-red

I went mad. The day I stop going mental at late winners is surely the day I pack this football nonsense in.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Not realising that BT Sports horrendously shit web service was behind real time I had inadvertently seen in the match thread that we'd scored, so I didn't react much.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I was hugely relieved rather than overjoyed by the goal.

I get properly excited when the game is half decent.

Ixion

I just assume anyone who was part of that Treble side immediately looks at the linesman for 10 seconds before celebrating any goal.

SirAF

Ageist
The part with Giggsy mate, I mean seriously, why the feck come at somebody like that.
Nothing weird or wrong with it, Giggs' reaction was the odd one. He should have been going mental along with his manager.

Mali_Zeus

Just seen the gif, nothing special in that Giggs face, LVG was explaining him sthing and GIggs was like - yeah all right.