Vanja Milinkovic

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Shame! He was fecking huge for a 17 year old. I was hoping he did well and broke through as a back up

Sid234

Last I heard he was having a trial with SV Darmstadt 98, trying to secure a loan move. Didn't work out, so I think he is back in Vojdovina, training and trying to get game time there.
Doesnt he have a work permit?

Skizzo

Doesnt he have a work permit?
He was back there mainly for first team game time I think, rather than needing to be there. He was first choice for a while last season, then lost his place. I'm assuming he's back there again since he has more chance of playing than he will in the youth squad here.

Sid234

He was back there mainly for first team game time I think, rather than needing to be there. He was first choice for a while last season, then lost his place. I'm assuming he's back there again since he has more chance of playing than he will in the youth squad here.
Oh ok.. Thanks for the update. I'm a little surprised that there has been no mention of him from the club, almost seemed like he had gone off the grid!

Skizzo

Oh ok.. Thanks for the update. I'm a little surprised that there has been no mention of him from the club, almost seemed like he had gone off the grid!
Yeah he seemed to be doing well on loan last season, then lost his place, then he hasn't made any first team appearances for anyone since. Thought he'd benefit from the goalkeeper coaching available here than back at his old club.

There may be someone who has more concrete info too, that's just what I managed to dig up from a few different sites.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Got to say I was incredibly surprised when I read today that he's signed 4.5 year contract at Lechia Gdańsk. Wasn't aware we've sold him.

Edit: right, there was problem with job permission and we didn't find a club for him where we'd loan him apparently, it was part of his contract with his and he's terminated it due to breach of contract on our part.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Don't we always ship the likes of him to some Belgian feeder club and get them back when they acquire a Euro passport?