8. Enigma
  9. Chester
  10. EAP
  11. Gio
  12. Harms
  13. Skizzo

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Will keep it open till noon tomorrow (28th) CET. Then we will proceed with whoever has signed up.

Missing slots will be given to teams picked from losers which I will decide in a mysterious and magical fashion. Since I'm also playing, If I lose, my own team will be ineligible for this.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Where has draft stalwart @Indnyc disappeared to?

Also, any love for relaxing or just removing this

Reinforcements were boring as feck in the last draft.
piss off, our Drogba pick was glorious.

also, i hope @Edgar Allan Pillow just forgot to block the non footage turds.....they had their out in the last draft, lets lock them up again for next few years!

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
piss off, our Drogba pick was glorious.

also, i hope @Edgar Allan Pillow just forgot to block the non footage turds.....they had their out in the last draft, lets lock them up again for next few years!
:lol: I missed the final entirely but that was a rare gem of a reinforcement in fairness! And yeah, if ever there was a draft to block the non-footage guys it's this one. feck having a load of supernatural dudes who peaked in 1910 and were all world class in 20 positions.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Reinforcements were boring as feck in the last draft.
Alright, will drop to 2 picks. S6 amended.

:lol: I missed the final entirely but that was a rare gem of a reinforcement in fairness! And yeah, if ever there was a draft to block the non-footage guys it's this one. feck having a load of supernatural dudes who peaked in 1910 and were all world class in 20 positions.
Ooh, definitely add to block list. Definitely don't want that! S9 added

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Thanks for the invite, but cant participate in a draft where Russians are allowed. Should really ban @harms from the draft forum.
Just joking, don't have the time, will follow the match threads as usual.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
  1. Physio
  2. Sjor/Joga
  3. Himannv
  4. Mikey7
  5. Lord Sinister
  6. Big Dunk
  7. Pat Mustard
  8. Enigma
  9. Chester
  10. EAP
  11. Gio
  12. Harms
  13. Skizzo
  14. SirScholes
  15. General
General will play in this draft, I’ve finished some of my works.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Blocks:

Eusebio
Lionel Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Johannes Cruyff
George Best
Kalle Rummenigge
Pele
Di Stefano
Ruud Gullit
Paul Breitner
Frank Rijkaard
Ruud Krol
Paolo Maldini
Marcel Desailly
Lilian Thuram
Berti Vogts
Guiseppe Bergomi
Intrigued as to what motivates these specific players being blocked. Have I missed something?

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Intrigued as to what motivates these specific players being blocked. Have I missed something?
Seems to be heavily populated with the FB/side CB in a three gods that we'd all have been after in Maldini etc, plus the two most notable DMs who can also play CB. Di Stefano and Gullit are no brainer blocks in this theme of course. The attackers that round out the list are a bit more random but all in all I think it's pretty good.

Edit: Beckenbauer is clearly a cheat code in terms of quality and versatility and needs to be blocked, and it's probably too big a handicap for everyone else if one manager gets Maradona with all the other outright GOAT candidates blocked.

Last edited:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Eusebio
Lionel Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Johannes Cruyff
George Best
Kalle Rummenigge
Pele
Di Stefano
Ruud Gullit
Paul Breitner
Frank Rijkaard
Ruud Krol
Paolo Maldini
Marcel Desailly
Lilian Thuram
Berti Vogts
Guiseppe Bergomi
Considering that the All-Beckenbauer XI is likely to beat any other 1-player-only XI aside from maybe Gullit, he should be blocked.
Maradona, as @Pat_Mustard rightly noted, would be too much of an advantage considering that all other GOAT candidates are blocked. Arguably L. Ronaldo too, considering his stature in drafts (and I don't think that Eusébio is any more versatile than Ronaldo, for example).

There's also a bunch of versatile players that aren't far off of some of the mentioned players but removing all of them would make this draft boring as feck.

Also, Vogts? I doubt that he'll be rated a lot as a centre back/right wing back/left back even though he probably played in all of those roles (certainly as a CB & LB). Kalle & Eusébio just look out of place, they're not THAT versatile and there are more versatile forwards of similar quality.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Blocking Beckenbauer and Diego seems like an obvious move, yes.

Unblock Vogts, Rummenigge and Eusebio.

If you then add Ronaldo to the block list, you get the same number of blocked players - and a decent balance for my money.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Id block Bossis, fecker is rated the same no matter which defensive position he plays and no matter which system he plays in....id block him for every draft not just this :D