Variable Formation Draft

Enigma_87

You know who
To be fair I think @Enigma_87 has underestimated the reinforcement pool and excluded the previously eliminated teams for no reason.
Usually no one picks from previous rounds but I think you are right as some quality players were left on the board.

Enigma_87

You know who
Probably not the wisest move but in attempt to shuffle things a bit:
Drop Villa and Godin

pick Rivaldo

@Himannv when do you want to play mate? Ideally Wednesday- Friday works for me.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
TEAMS THROUGH

MANAGER1234567891011121314151617
HarmsF. BaresiL. Suarez M.D. LawMarceloP. McGrathR. RensenbrinkT. FinneyJ. GreigS. LerbyR. BonhofR. DasayevD. DeschampsNelinhoP. LahmE. DavidsR. KeaneO. Blokhin
HimannvJ. KohlerJ. ZanettiR. BaggioB. SchweinsteigerU. SeelerC. FerraraL. ModricDungaM. SalahG. BanksT. BurgnichR. PavoniB. SchusterA. CabriniA. RobbenM. SammerJ. Stam

@harms @Himannv One reinforcement only. Pick one, Drop one.

harms turn to start.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I thought that you're most likely to do it and that my question can spook you but decided to play it fair :)

I'll switch Finney for Nedved then @Himannv

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
A forced decision :(
Plus, I’ll never won anything with Finney, the man was notoriously unlucky trophy-wise!
Understandable why you did it but I have started to hate people dropping players for Nedved or Figo at the business end of drafts. Conti getting the nod in the last few drafts at the business end was such a breathe of fresh air.

I hope you win the final and dont enjoy it just for taking the easy way out and dropping the player I know you love to death :D

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I hope you win the final and dont enjoy it just for taking the easy way out and dropping the player I know you love to death :D
Lerby, Bonhof, Finney, Greig, Rensenbrink… out of the guys that I’ve dropped I’m only okay about Deschamps (great player, but he isn’t someone I’m a personal fan of) & Nelinho (someone who probably deserves a proper PR campaign to boost his rating, fascinating player).

So there’s certainly a bit of resentment on my part already even though I adore their replacements as well.