Very Suspicious - Can U Check Red Razor

Torres_gay_mullet

Heh Mods,

Anyway u can check the IP addresses of members. Red Razor has had under 200 posts since 2003 but yet has posted nearly 70 times over the last day or so and largely in defence of Gaz and also attacking Liverpool fans.

Now I'm by no means complaining about his posts but I find it very suspicious that this old login has suddenly appeared and is acting the way it is and posting 70 times compared to under 200 since 2003.

I think it would be funny as feck if we outed some sad loser who's logging in with multiple logins.

TheRedRazor

KFC2IDIE said:
Heh Mods,

Anyway u can check the IP addresses of members. Red Razor has had under 200 posts since 2003 but yet has posted nearly 70 times over the last day or so and largely in defence of Gaz and also attacking Liverpool fans.

Now I'm by no means complaining about his posts but I find it very suspicious that this old login has suddenly appeared and is acting the way it is and posting 70 times compared to under 200 since 2003.

I think it would be funny as feck if we outed some sad loser who's logging in with multiple logins.
I can see how you might find that strange, you are such a lovely bunch its hard to imagine anyone would attack you:houllier:

Can we check out Davo,KFC and DJS, they must all be the same person, they all spout the same shit

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedRazor said:
I can see how you might find that strange, you are such a lovely bunch its hard to imagine anyone would attack you:houllier:

Can we check out Davo,KFC and DJS, they must all be the same person, they all spout the same shit
I think its funny as feck and so obvious its untrue. This Red Razor character suddenly appears out of the blue to defend the great Gaz and attack DJS.

:lol: :lol:

You couldn't write a script this fecking pathetic.

Torres_gay_mullet

Will the real Red Razor / Guvnorgaz Please step forward. Show yourself.

Perhaps your all Van Nistlerators trainee's and train you well he has.

:lol:

TheRedRazor

KFC2IDIE said:
I think its funny as feck and so obvious its untrue. This Red Razor character suddenly appears out of the blue to defend the great Gaz and attack DJS.

:lol: :lol:

You couldn't write a script this fecking pathetic.
Yes out of the blue, registering 3 years before Gaz did. Lots of people attack DJS because he is a gimp who goes to Istanbul, or not

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedRazor said:
Yes out of the blue, registering 3 years before Gaz did. Lots of people attack DJS because he is a gimp who goes to Istanbul, or not
You've made 200 or so posts since 2003 but yet 80 posts over the last day or so largely defending Gaz and attacking scousers and as soon as DJS arrived u jumped right on him.

You haven't posted enough to keep up to date with all the goings on between Gaz and DJS but seem to be very knowledgeable and picked right up where Gaz left off.

Come on admit it!

Its very sad but also very funny.

Bearded but no genius

It isn't Guv.

No shock KFC and Billy are demanding action because someone doesn't like them.

Next I'll be Guv. Or Marching. Or both.

TheRedRazor

I copied Redlambs so is he Gaz aswell?:houllier:

Christ on a bike, these dopey feckers are enough to make you hate all things scouse

Bearded but no genius

We're all Guv.

Even Sultan is Guv.

Everyone except Billy, KFC, Davo, Jaxson, and DJS are Guv.

Even B9 from YAWN and Spammy are Guv.

Torres_gay_mullet

jasonrh said:
It isn't Guv.

No shock KFC and Billy are demanding action because someone doesn't like them.

Next I'll be Guv. Or Marching. Or both.

feck off Jason you know were not complaining because of his posts by there nature. But its hilarious how he sounds just like Gaz and spends over 80 posts in one day compared to 200 overall since 2003.

I'm convinced its him. Its too fecking much of coincidence that someone with 0.14 posts per day average in 3 years goes to 80!

Its very funny at the same time.

Believe me I'm not asking for any action apart from checking IP's as it would be funny to bust someone being so pathetic.

TheRedRazor

I do hope the nods dont ban everyone who shares my IP address,Im on AOL and they use proxy servers, which means a very large number of people in the UK all have the same IP address.

So if KFC and co are on AOL they will get banned aswell

Im sure they will all thank KFC

If they could get on the Caf

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedRazor said:
I do hope the nods dont ban everyone who shares my IP address,Im on AOL and they use proxy servers, which means a very large number of people in the UK all have the same IP address.

So if KFC and co are on AOL they will get banned aswell

Im sure they will all thank KFC

If they could get on the Caf

Getting worried are we Gaz ?

TheRedRazor

KFC2IDIE said:
feck off Jason you know were not complaining because of his posts by there nature. But its hilarious how he sounds just like Gaz and spends over 80 posts in one day compared to 200 overall since 2003.

I'm convinced its him. Its too fecking much of coincidence that someone with 0.14 posts per day average in 3 years goes to 80!

Its very funny at the same time.

Believe me I'm not asking for any action apart from checking IP's as it would be funny to bust someone being so pathetic.
But they would get banned for using multiple ID's so you are a shit stirring grass, thats sad mate

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedRazor said:
But they would get banned for using multiple ID's so you are a shit stirring grass, thats sad mate

Gaz feck off! I know its you. Or perhaps you're just this mysterious poster with 200 posts in 3 years that suddenly comes from the redcafe wilderness and appears as "The Gaz Defender" and "DJS Slayer"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bearded but no genius

Pathetic.

Bully Bollocks and KFC are the new Black Helicopter Conspiracy Freaks.

And I thought fredthered was paranoid.

Torres_gay_mullet

jasonrh said:
Pathetic.

Bully Bollocks and KFC are the new Black Helicopter Conspiracy Freaks.

And I thought fredthered was paranoid.

Chill out Jason its funny for a start and has a very good chance of being true. If not its still a laugh.

Bearded but no genius

KFC2IDIE said:
Gaz feck off! I know its you. Or perhaps you're just this mysterious poster with 200 posts in 3 years that suddenly comes from the redcafe wilderness and appears as "The Gaz Defender" and "DJS Slayer"

To be fair, we should all be trying to slay DJS - Manc, Yank, and Scouse alike.

He is mindbogglingly embarrassing for you lot.

TheRedRazor

KFC2IDIE said:

Its understandable, you are 2 really horrible cretins that any fecker would hate. I thought it was shitty he got banned for upsetting you twats so decided to carry on for him

Torres_gay_mullet

TheRedRazor said:
Its understandable, you are 2 really horrible cretins that any fecker would hate. I thought it was shitty he got banned for upsetting you twats so decided to carry on for him
Whatever Gaz.....

:lol:

Torres_gay_mullet

Redlambs said:
All we need now is KK...

*hick*shloosh gazshhh istshhh thesssshhhh mancshhhh notshhhh*hick*

You missed out the hiccup.

When we playing our pool game ?