Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

Impressed again.
Maybe after such a bad start to his career here I'm a lot more lenient in what to expect, but I think his last 3 games have been solid
Yeah he has looked decent, still some tiny little things but in general been pretty impressed, long may it continue.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Unsurprisingly looks way better when we are attacking and keeping a high-ish line.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Maybe his best performance for us?

3KDré

Playing better and better. Now I want to see how good is passing can be, it's what we bought him for.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Tackled twice trying to overplay in defense. Okay other than that
It's incredible how praising him seems to be killing you. I guess that's what happens when you set an agenda against a player and must go through it.

Ekeke

It's incredible how praising him seems to be killing you. I guess that's what happens when you set an agenda against a player and must go through it.
And the children are out from school. Pointing out mistakes isnt hating a player. Its being honest. It was poor play even if it didnt lead to us conceding today. Maybe next time it does.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Playing much better now, hopefully it continues!

Bobski

Much more like it, instead of looking timid and passive he has been playing with a more tenacious and controlled aggression. Started to see more confidence in his passing because of that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Going up against Ronaldo and coming out the other side in good nick has done him a world of good. Confidence and performance levels way up. Great to say.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Glad Jose signed him to play him. Some clear defensive potential to keep working on. Well done, brave Swede !

Prodigy24

Follows up his performance against Juventus with another great game tonight. Looking strong and confident and not afraid to play the ball forward. Not all of his passes forward are successful but it's good that he's at least trying instead of playing it back to De Gea or Smalling.

More of the same please!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He had very good game, defender well and his passing was good. He is starting to look like a good player. Hopefully he will keep improving.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
And the children are out from school. Pointing out mistakes isnt hating a player. Its being honest. It was poor play even if it didnt lead to us conceding today. Maybe next time it does.
When literally everyone else in this thread is praising him for the performance apart from you, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Done the same type of shit in Fellaini thread long time ago, best ignored.

It's the pseudo-educated tone that's the funniest in this shit. Another great game from Lindelöf.

Idxomer

He plays much better on the front foot. Another reason why this team shouldn't sit deep waiting for the waves of attack from the opposition.

MDFC Manager

Looks like he plays better when defending a high line, rather than being hemmed in our own box.

Based Adnan

Quite obviously better when we're on the front foot. Some really good passing in between the lines and dealt with anything that troubled him. Hoping this is the start of something special with this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.