Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Looks like he plays better when defending a high line, rather than being hemmed in our own box.
He looks solid for Sweden when defending deep with Granqvist.

I think Lindelof is a solid defender that needs a leader next to him. He's not experienced enough to organise.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Looks like he plays better when defending a high line, rather than being hemmed in our own box.
To be fair, he looked very good for Sweden in the WC when they were playing very deep.

Ekeke

When literally everyone else in this thread is praising him for the performance apart from you, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself.
I know what I did, which is look at every detail in the match. I cant speak for others. He lost the ball in dangerous areas trying to overplay more than once. Are you telling me that didnt happen?

DeGea

He is growing in confidence and starting to play well. His best ability is reading the game and tackling well. He is not as good with the ball at his feet sometimes when under pressure from a striker and can look uncomfortable.

MDFC Manager

I think Lindelof is a solid defender that needs a leader next to him. He's not experienced enough to organise.
To be fair, he looked very good for Sweden in the WC when they were playing very deep.
Good points guys. Guess it's just a matter of gaining more confidence.

haram

That's two games now that he has kept Richarlison out the match as well.

Devil may care

Good performance to build on the one against Juve, he read the game very well and blocked Everton off time and again.

sp_107

Next to someone like Vidic he will be mint.Need to find a good partner ASAP...Toby wont be bad

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Next to someone like Vidic he will be mint.Need to find a good partner ASAP...Toby wont be bad
Agreed on all points.
Perhaps Jose is playing him a lot so he accelerates his learning/experience.
We desperately need a leader and Smalling isn't a leader. Maybe Jose wants Lindelof to be that leader.

Acquire Me

I agree. He needs a leader next to him. Victor is still a young guy, so if he could learn from someone who has been around for some time, he may very well become a elite player at some point.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Looks more proactive and it's benefiting him massively, looked the part last two games. He's playing with a bit of confidence and actually getting the ball forward, refreshing. Hopefully it's not just a purple patch and it's him properly settling in.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Looking really confident and classy on the ball now. There might be a player in there after all. Only thing I would say is his passing with his left foot isn’t great. Ideally he should be on the right side of defence I think
Agree

Coops73

Played well again I thought, maybe this run of games he’s getting is doing him the world of good...now watch him have a fecking howler.

haram

Looking really confident and classy on the ball now. There might be a player in there after all. Only thing I would say is his passing with his left foot isn’t great. Ideally he should be on the right side of defence I think
Then who plays on the left? The only player we have that can do that comfortably is Rojo.

M16Red

Great to see the same back four 2 game in row? Played well and i think if we can keep this same four for a couple more games our forward play will get better.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
José gets criticised for mishandling players so on that basis I think it is fair to give it up to José for trusting this guy. He has showed almost nothing until these last 2 games where he has impressed, and its because José trusted him when not many fans on here did. Just wanted to point that out right quick

Litch

Actually showed his quality on the ball to with passes through the lines too....

PoTMS

Superb performance again. Will hold my breath on whether he can keep this up. Our centre backs have a knack for having a few good games followed by absolute shockers. And repeat until you get injured.

Cloud7

I’ve been hugely critical of him in his time here, but I must admit he’s looked quite good in the last two games.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He was very good again today. Made 1 mistake in the 2nd half where he should have just cleared his lines and lost the ball, but apart from that won most of his duels.

He's a much better defender when playing a higher line and relying on tackling while moving, rather than positioning in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.