Victor Osimhen

Siorac

Would be surprised to see Bayern cough up more than 100m for him.
They really should though. They have a pretty good team all around, not in need of a major rebuild or anything - but they badly need a top class striker. It makes perfect sense for them.

izec

They really should though. They have a pretty good team all around, not in need of a major rebuild or anything - but they badly need a top class striker. It makes perfect sense for them.
Lets see, Napoli are hard to negotiate with and could price them out.

JuriM

We definitely can't rely on single targets with him nor Bellingham basically.

davidmichael

Unless we get the Qataris in double quick we best focus on bringing in Kane as we’re not outbidding PSG, they’re likely to get rid of Messi and Neymar this summer so will have a lot of money spare.

Strootman's Finger

Bayern seems like a perfect match, but they can't afford him, or won't pay that much might be more accurate.

I doubt he'll go to PSG, personnally I think that experiment is over, I think they'll struggle to sign the games top stars, they've become too much of a circus without any real success, sorry, no one gives a feck about who wins the french league.

SAFMUTD

Unless we get the Qataris in double quick we best focus on bringing in Kane as we’re not outbidding PSG, they’re likely to get rid of Messi and Neymar this summer so will have a lot of money spare.
Qatar will eventually buy us, who do you think they'll give preference to?

Baxquux

I think Bayern will hundred percent spend the money on him. He'd suit the Bundesliga
He'd represent, at conservative estimate, a 60% increase on their previous transfer record, a record they haven't even come close to equaling since. I could see them breaking it by about 10 euros to sign Ramos or Muani or someone, and they will almost certainly sign a centre forward either way, but they're not going to play poker with Napoli's president, of all people for their best player...

Rolaholic

Bayern seems like a perfect match, but they can't afford him, or won't pay that much might be more accurate.

I doubt he'll go to PSG, personnally I think that experiment is over, I think they'll struggle to sign the games top stars, they've become too much of a circus without any real success, sorry, no one gives a feck about who wins the french league.
Bayern could potentially sell the likes of Sabitzer, Nubel, Gravenberch, Mane and Pavard this summer.

Their sales will go a long way towards having the required coffers for a star striker signing

Baxquux

Bayern could potentially sell the likes of Sabitzer, Nubel, Gravenberch, Mane and Pavard this summer.

Their sales will go a long way towards having the required coffers for a star striker signing
Even with a different business model to some of the other 'star' or Euro=Hollywood clubs, I think they've already got the funds in principle - it's more that they don't want to start setting precedents around paying inflated amounts (relatively speaking) for any single player, which is at least part why they use their asymmetrical financial power (RB can spend too but the organization obviously run their clubs as businesses, with spending at proportionate scale and sourcing prospects etc) and prestige to cream off from -or bully, if you're less charitable - the German league, or shop in leagues in Eredivise when a Bundes player can't be sourced...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bayern have to spend over £100m for the guy. Not sure they will

edcunited1878

He's arguably going backwards from a sporting POV if he joins Bayern, in fact, he is. Napoli and Italian league are similar competitiveness but I'd say more of a demand because of the culture and it's Napoli, not a traditional (front running club) a la Milan club or Juve. Napoli have been impressive in recent years and he's a big part of breaking through the Juve and Milan club stranglehold. So going to Bayern from a sporting POV is at very best, a lateral move but backwards in my opinion. He wants to 'prove' himself at Germany, but goes to the club that has won 10 consecutive leagues. Right, right. The best CF in Italy will go into the best club in Germany in a league that isn't as physical compared to what Osimhen is physically.

The shit journos are sharing is too easy to see through.

However, if he's taking into account his partner and their family and the comforts and familarity of Germany, fair play. But Napoli won't stop using PL clubs as a hype machine and to get as much money from Bayern. The overall transfer will be north of 120M Euros for player transfer fee and related agent fees. He should probably be the highest wage earner at Bayern, and we're not sure how that will go down at the club, since this is the same club that didn't value Kroos and let him leave for Real.

de Ligt was initially signed for 67M to 77M Euros, so while Bayern have recently shown to pay up, this is a whole new kettle of fish. And Bayern cannot claim they find it hard to compete in the transfer window for top players against English clubs or a select others. Nope, not having it.

With Osimhen in his 24/25 year old season, he's got at least one more big contract after Bayern.

While he'll be good for any team he signs for after Napoli, I'm convinced United can find a better fitting player who can be a very good goal scorer as in 15+ in the league and 5+ in Europe, but still contribute overall to support Rashford and Antony and the other players at United, while not costing as much as Osimhen.

SAFMUTD

I find it surprising that they attract so many quality players. I probably shouldn't though. Decent salary and an easy life.
Almost every single German is a Bayern fan. You become an instant idol in whole Germany not only Munich. So I get why being German you'd want that but being from somewhere else I'd choose another league.