Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He could be our Roque at the front

I look up the pronunciation, that's how it's pronounced

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Don’t know a thing about this guy but my type of signing.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
mufcmpb via sportwitness via a globo.com blog in which we're one of no less than eight teams mentioned.

Basically as done a deal as it gets.

CallyRed

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-like it, li-li-li
Here we go, roque scores all of the goals

Von Mistelroum

Looks very good. Likely to be a top star but also looks like a Barcelona signing. We don't get players like this.

Stadjer

Isnt he short? Dont you have to be big and tall for the Premier League?

Surely he needs a loan to the Championship and bulk up atleast?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looks very good. Likely to be a top star but also looks like a Barcelona signing. We don't get players like this.
I actually believe he came out and said he "dreams of Barcelona" or something along those lines.

CallyRed

I heard he does dream of Barcelona but also desires a stop along the way in Salford.

Drizzle

Having done my due diligence on him (a 5 minute youtube clip) my impression is he's strong as an ox, quick feet, good finisher. But perhaps a bit slow and used to terrible defenders. As an 18yo very promising to be fair.

Bojan Djordjic

He's a huge talent but you just have no faith that United can pull these type of transfers off anymore. It was very exciting signing Amad but even he is several tiers behind this guy reputation wise.

croadyman

He's a huge talent but you just have no faith that United can pull these type of transfers off anymore. It was very exciting signing Amad but even he is several tiers behind this guy reputation wise.
Yeah has been a while

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Again, not fast enough. This clubs recruitment strikes again.
There's -100% chance of us signing anyone while the takeover is up in the air. We've seen what the Glazer's are willing to invest when they're considering a sale.

L1nk

Seems like a formality for Barca now. Another potential forward option gone

Baxquux

Literally says he only wanted Barca, so not much of a potential option.
TFC, honestly. In the absence of responsible stewardship, I wish our club at least had the chutzpah of Barca and just invented new 'rights' and streams, so we could fund these players, as well as selling them a weird, transfixing ideology like 'The Barca way'. In a years time, they'll fall behind on wage payments, and will probably persuade half these players to literally 'pay to play' for the next few months, whilst they cook up another accounting fudge.

glasgow 21

Anymore? when have United last bought an up and coming top striker? and especially a Brazilian and even a South American?

Baxquux

Anymore? when have United last bought an up and coming top striker? and especially a Brazilian and even a South American?
Chicarito? (Central rather than South American though, and more of a 'value' signing). Through combination of work permit/respective visa requirements, weather and existing rep (plus embedded contacts with agents) of the biggest Spanish clubs, we've never been able to secure a top one. Perhaps we should have gambled in Jan on a showcase loan-with-option to buy for one of the Brazilian league players instead of WW),

Baxquux

I guess Jones is leaving and that does free up the treatment room a bit?
Yeah. Counterpoint is that Dembele also looked like he might be a crock, between niggles and form, not that long ago, but has picked his form back up since. I wouldn't go in for Fati right now, but if we move Sancho, MG goes and Antony also is obligated to leave for a more 'forgiving' league, given his own off the field issues (even if these don't turn into a formal case), then a gamble on Fati might be one option alongside utilizing Diallo and Pellistri there.

Status
Not open for further replies.