WAG embarrassing moments

goldenstatesplash

Nothing embarrassing there. She's spot on. Keane is a cnut.
Carrick's got so little bottle that even his missus is fighting his battles. :lol:.
It is a bit embarrassing for the wife of the biggest player of a team to openly come out and support the title bid of their rivals, but since United were not in the title race this year and because she, essentially, has no formal tie to United, there is no reason why she cannot express her personal views on her personal twitter.
It's what separates fan lunacy and actually being close to players/families connected to football. I bet a lot of the United lads who played with Gerrard all hoped he'd win a medal and certainly wouldn't have spat their dummy if he had won it.

steffyr2

I don't like WAG's commenting on games. Carrick was anonymous in Greece. Keane is a greater player a more of a club legend than he ever will be.
WAGs probably don't like you commenting on games.
Oh well.

RustyS

Carrick's got so little bottle that even his missus is fighting his battles. :lol:.
It's what separates fan lunacy and actually being close to players/families connected to football. I bet a lot of the United lads who played with Gerrard all hoped he'd win a medal and certainly wouldn't have spat their dummy if he had won it.
Carrick has class, something Roy Keane doesn't know the first thing about.

That all footballers have models as wives, and young a black footballer opts for a fat white chick that dressing inappropriately. Its a common stereotype saying about black people digging fat white girls.
And where in my post did I say any of that, or where did I make a disparaging remark regarding his or her race, size or profession? I merely remarked on her outward facing nipples.

Last edited:

Green_Red

Nothing embarrassing about that! What however was embarrassing was Keane claiming that Carrick should show urgency in his interview after a defeat!
Urgency in his play and say it as it is in tge aftermatch interview. "flat like tge performance" was the quote I thibk. feck me Im in australia and i sen he fecking post match analysis from ITV. What the feck were you at?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Civil law suit for 'public insult' (injure publique in French), it's a communication law offence in France.
Crikey.

If the dearly departed Tomalonge ever hears of this you're in trouble, RiP!

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
It would actually qualify under French law yeah, but he would probably have to take me before an English court, and I'm not sure it's an offence under English law. I'm safe :D