WAG embarrassing moments

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I guess you guys have seen Samir Nasri's girlfriend's reaction on Twitter yesterday when she found out her boyfriend wasn't part of Deschamps' world cup squad.

It got me thinking: what other embarrassing similar moments caused by WAGs can you recall? I've been racking my brain, but can't see any others. Surely she hasn't been the only one to embarrass her partner?

hebegebe

I thought that ladyboy Nasri getting a bird like that was too good to be true, she's got a right potty mouth!

HabeasC

Colleen is a scouser... what is embarassing about that?
It is a bit embarrassing for the wife of the biggest player of a team to openly come out and support the title bid of their rivals, but since United were not in the title race this year and because she, essentially, has no formal tie to United, there is no reason why she cannot express her personal views on her personal twitter.

I think some people forget that even players, in many cases, are not fans of the club that they play for, let alone their wife/girlfriend.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It is a bit embarrassing for the wife of the biggest player of a team to openly come out and support the title bid of their rivals, but since United were not in the title race this year and because she, essentially, has no formal tie to United, there is no reason why she cannot express her personal views on her personal twitter.

I think some people forget that even players, in many cases, are not fans of the club that they play for, let alone their wife/girlfriend.
Not really, you're a bit precious if you think it is.

HabeasC

Not really, you're a bit precious if you think it is.
If Steven Gerrard's wife came out and said that she wanted to United to win the league we would all be loving it and I am sure Pool fans had a good laugh at our expense here. So it could be seen as embarrassing by some people, but if you notice, I did go on to say that it really is not an issue.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
If Steven Gerrard's wife came out and said that she wanted to United to win the league we would all be loving it and I am sure Pool fans had a good laugh at our expense here. So it could be seen as embarrassing by some people, but if you notice, I did go on to say that it really is not an issue.
Two people have mentioned it so it's obviously an issue for some.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
If his wife was from Manchester and her family were Man Utd supporters I don't see a problem. For all you know Rooney's wife might even be a Liverpool fan, just because her husband plays for a rival would she have to change that to keep the Man Utd fans happy?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Just me who thinks that was Nasri on his girlfriend's account? Wouldn't put it past him :lol:

Raul Madrid

I remember reading years ago about lavezzi being in a car accident with his girlfriend and when the owners of the other car in the accident wanted to exchange insurance details, lavezzi and his girlfriend lost their tempers and she took of her belt and used it to whip one of the two men who owned the other car.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Nothing embarrassing about that! What however was embarrassing was Keane claiming that Carrick should show urgency in his interview after a defeat!
Nothing embarrassing there. She's spot on. Keane is a cnut.
I don't like WAG's commenting on games. Carrick was anonymous in Greece. Keane is a greater player a more of a club legend than he ever will be.

Varun

Staff
Wives should stay out of it.

Or atleast if they dont, stop abusing on twitter and actually makes sense. To say Keano said it to "provoke a reaction" from Carrick is absolutely hilarious.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I don't like WAG's commenting on games. Carrick was anonymous in Greece. Keane is a greater player a more of a club legend than he ever will be.
So what? Keane being a legend doesn't give him the right to talk nonsense! And if he does then he has to deal with it that not everyone will keep quiet. I would have given Keane credit if he actually critisized Moyes' showing no urgency with his tactics by parking an aeroplane against the mighty Olympiacos. You know, he should criticize the tactics, which actually matter and not a lack of urgency in formality interview.

BibekDas

Not the point. You can criticize his performance but to criticize not having aggression in an interview is pretty embarrassing. Besides you can't criticize anyone for not having a similar type of character to you. Everyone is different. I'm certain Carrick is a mentally strong character. The unfair(most of the time) criticism he gets and to keep going out there and play well shows he has character

Plugsy

When you find out you're a WAG and you've got to shag Wayne Rooney, that must be considered a bit of a feck up, doesn't it?

BibekDas

He doesnt do it to get a reaction. He's just blunt. I doubt he gives enough of a feck about Carrick to try and get a reaction out of him.
Maybe..he just seems so bitter concerning his departure from the club. Seeing how we are treating our class of 92 its probably made it worse. I get it that we have not been good and deserve criticism but he's so passive when it comes to other teams(comparatively) and goes bozo about us

Varun

Staff
Maybe..he just seems so bitter concerning his departure from the club. Seeing how we are treating our class of 92 its probably made it worse. I get it that we have not been good and deserve criticism but he's so passive when it comes to other teams(comparatively) and goes bozo about us
He's bitter about Sir Alex, always has been since he left. For us though, I just think he cares and expects more.

redevil2

No thank you. We would have felt dirty having someone like that rooting for us. Yuck

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Incredibly, it is. :lol:

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
It seems Nasri's girl has started a trend.

This isn't embarrassing though, as she does it with more class. Still fits the thread. And doubt it helps him at all in the future...

Hashtags read something like
#weallknowyourworth
#allbutone

It's Adrien from Sporting, in case you don't recognize him. An unfair omission indeed.

Rednails

Didn't the England wags disgrace themselves in a restaurant at the 2006 World Cup?

On the subject of Colleen Rooney supporting Liverpool - I don't suppose Wayne was too pleased or all her Evertonian relations.