Watford Sack Nigel Pearson

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Last two games of the season. Good call to try to salvage something with a new manager bounce?

DavidDeSchmikes

Felt that Pearson wasn't going to last beyond this season. Watford will probably have a replacement ready

Rafaeldagold

I think with their 2 games they have a strong chance of going down , not sure if new manager effect will be worth it or actually work for 2 games coming up so quick...

RashyForPM

Wtf? :lol:

Worst decision yet. He’s brought them from rock-bottom and worst than Norwich (yes, the horrific 9 man bottle job Norwich) to 17th! Is Big Sam, Pulis or Hughes gonna win the last 2 against City and Arsenal?

Utdstar01

Has he really been that bad? They've been unlucky to lose key players at times throughout the season.

Infestissumam

yeah, I'm sure there's going to be a massive new manager bounce against City and Arsenal :lol:

ridiculous decision.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
What’s the record for the most managers of a single English club in a season? Watford must be close to making some sort of history here :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Watford should just build a room above the training ground where Sanchez Flores permanently resides and put a firefighters pole in so whenever they sack another manager he can just slide straight in and get back to work.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What are they doing? They’ve got more chance of staying up with him. They can still go down.

Leonzo1

Bizarre management by the Watford board.
4 different managers in a season will get you nowhere regardless of the circumstances.
If I recall correctly he had some decent results with them, you won't get the new manager bounce if you change managers every 3 days, especially if the one you are sacking a week before the end of the season has a good record in surviving relegation. Shame about Watford though, pretty likable team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was the wrong appointment to begin with
They were dead last on 9 points when he took over, tbf. I think he’s done alright, but Watford are just shit.

Would be nice to see the back of them and their weird managerial merry-go-rounds and players they‘ve bought and chucked out to their sister clubs.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Watford should just build a room above the training ground where Sanchez Flores permanently resides and put a firefighters pole in so whenever they sack another manager he can just slide straight in and get back to work.
:lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Didn't he do very well? Remember looked dead last and looked nailed on for relegation.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
City and Arsenal left. Maybe Arsenal will have one eye on the FA Cup by that game. His post match interview was a bit strange the other night, but he's a bit strange isn't he.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
What exactly is a new manager going to accomplish in a week?

No way the new manager is taking training today and there is most likely just a walkthrough tomorrow since it's the day before a match. Then recovery and then maybe thursday and friday as training sessions.

This is absolute madness.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If Bournemouth lose today, Watford need as point to stay up, by my maths.

DavidDeSchmikes

Maybe Mullins again for the final two games and a new appointment dependent on which league Watford are in next season

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If Bournemouth lose today, Watford need as point to stay up, by my maths.
They play City and Arsenal which is a problem. More likely to get a point out of Arsenal than CIty probably with Arsenal maybe rotating before the cup final.

rotherham_red

Harsh decision. He got them closer to a degree of respectability after their shocking start and pulled out some massive results at home like the Liverpool and Utd wins.

If it wasn't for that crazy weekend last week, they'd most likely be mathematically safe by now.