Wayne Rooney's Weakness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
What do you think is Wayne Rooney's biggest weakness in football ?

Discuss.

Ever since the lad moved to United, of course he had a stunning debut, he has played well and considered to be one of our best players ever that we got at this club...

But definately for me, Rooney is not the most perfect footballer yet, he is close but there is a big flaw that I've always observed that being on form or not on form...

We all know that Ronaldo cut out the tricks and stepped up to be the best player in the world...

What I want Rooney to cut out are his stupid flicks trying to play the quick 1-2 and flick on the pass to a player...

Why ? He has lost countless possessions with these flicks which NEVER benefitted at all...

Of course it'll look lovely if they paid off but none of them have succeeded... Well not for this season yet anyhow...

Also the fact that Rooney is looking for the pass before trying to have a go on his own makes it easy for the defense to read his game... What Rooney has always been known for when he was young was his ability to have a good clean strike at the ball, I'd even say at one point he had a stronger shot than Gibson... ala we were wanting him to be Scholes Mark II at one point...

At many times, Rooney just tries to look for the pass a bit too early and it makes it easy for the defender to stop the pass or he ends up messing the pass... He should try to trick or at least make an attempt to go for goal alone then choose 1. to shoot 2. to pass, it'll make the defense more confused in trying to read what he is doing... etc.

I'm not complaining any thing or just creating this thread for fun but I the fact that it is not just me seeing this as yesterday my friend was also thinking the same thing as me made me want to see if the others had the same opinion... I know again I will get the critisism as I'm poting this after a good scouse win... but I just couldn't resist it.

mjs020294

He doesn't really have one TBH. His heading in front of goal used to let him down but he put that right last season.

He is just going through a dry spell as far as goals are concerned.

Kaush949

His cock.

Right now Coleen's not giving him any and he can't afford to get caught in another hooker scandal.

Therefore, No sex = Bad form

puNANI

His first touch is a bit heavy around the box and he often takes on players in areas where he should pass and loses the ball. When his on form though, he usually gets it right and is a pleasure to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.