WCL 23/24 qual | PSG v United - 7:00pm - Wed 18 Oct

Gordon S

Our attacking play is gone! I remember us playing with urgency and aggression, players joining in and wanting the ball, a belief they could do something positive even against the top teams. Not sure what we saw the few times we tried to attack first half

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
gol gol gol gol goooool

RedDevilQuebecois

Are you serious? :mad:

I will have my hair going full grey by the end of the season after watching that back line piling up feck-up after feck-up.

RedDevilQuebecois

I will be very honest on one thing and I have to say it because I watch her with the Canadian national team: I just do not rate Jayde Riviere at all. Whenever there is a dangerous attack, it always seems it comes from her side.

RedDevilQuebecois

Pathetic

edit: I swear that back line as a whole can be decimated on the very first opportunity after tonight. They have been trash after almost 5 official matches now.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
We're under threat when taking corners at the moment.

JB7

What on earth has that been disallowed for?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why isn't VAR looking at this goal? I still don't see where the infringement is. Did any of the United players push Hunt?

EDIT: I'm guessing there's no VAR in the UWCL qualifying stage, which I guess I shouldn't be surprised about, but surely they need to incorporate it sooner than later.