We’re boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That’s it. That’s the thread. Drama queen of the year I know, but that’s how I’m feeling. Watching us play isn’t entertaining, it’s solely out of loyalty & love for the club. It’s not enjoyable. Even our good run at the top of the table, the games were boring. We’re a dull watch 90% of the time.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
That’s it. That’s the thread. Drama queen of the year I know, but that’s how I’m feeling. Watching us play isn’t entertaining, it’s solely out of loyalty & love for the club. It’s not enjoyable. Even our good run at the top of the table, the games were boring. We’re a dull watch 90% of the time.
You're boring

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Not boring

Just not incisive

LVG era was boring, it still enjoy this United team despite how much they've infuriated me today

acnumber9

Most of our games are dull bar a few moments in games. We play with an incredibly limited midfield to protect centre backs that can’t run.

lsd

The Oracle
We are pretty useless at having to break teams down. It is hard to watch as we are just too slow and predictable.

I turned off with over 30 mins to go as I couldn't even care if we won it not it just was not worth watching

Hit & miss for me, I turned off tonight and asked the missus to go for a meal instead, lovely little restaurant here on the water, much more fun than watching that.

All of our games vs. anyone decent this year really. Shame.

We’re enjoyable some of the time for sure, but I’m a bit miffed by the pragmatism in big games as it clearly aint working for us.

Dante

Average bang
You're the worst poster on this forum.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Sure. Scored second most goals in the league, but we're boring. What's boring is reading this usual shit after every game we don't win.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
We are pretty useless at having to break teams down. It is hard to watch as we are just too slow and predictable.

I turned off with over 30 mins to go as I couldn't even care if we won it not it just was not worth watching
What the hell?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The slow, arduous build up around the back 4 and midfield that leads to pointless crosses does grate when we’re not winning.

Zoo

You’re threads are boring. It has to be said. Just wait around to pounce on any opportunity to have a dig.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Go round your mates if you’re bored fella.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We're definitely not entertaining. Carbon copy of 17/18. Capable of fantastic moments but thats about it.

ivaldo

Most of our games are dull bar a few moments in games. We play with an incredibly limited midfield to protect centre backs that can’t run.
Pogba, Bruno and Fred is a limited midfield?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I feel like we’re all just waiting for you to make a thread when we don’t win, it’s like clockwork. :lol:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Yep....can’t enjoy many games really because we just stay in them and rely on moments. Not enough intent.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Summed it up pretty well to be fair. I like posts like this, rather then the typical top red “oh shut up” abuse you get on here.

My favourite performance in years was the Everton game in the cup, Bailly & VDB started that, we kept th eball so well in that game felt like I was watching a different team.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So now we have a bad patch and now we're boring? We weren't a few games ago! :lol:

Come on let's chill.

ivaldo

Attack is soo static which is the problem.
Thing is, we've had 3 great opportunities in and around the 6 yard box, 2 for Cavani and 1 for Rashford. If 2 of those go in, would we see any of the complaints were currently seeing?

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ok.... wums are out. Time for a break from the FF...

acnumber9

So now we have a bad patch and now we're boring? We weren't a few games ago! :lol:

Come on let's chill.
We kind of where though. In most of that run we had spells in games where we played some really good stuff. When was the last time United played well for 90 minutes of a football match? Or 60 minutes?

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
To be fair, when we were attacking, Arsenal had 5 players across their box and another 4 across the edge of it. Hard to be exciting against that.

Can't blame them - it works against us.

Roboc7

We are boring when we can’t counter attack or teams don’t play a high line. We’re also passive when we don’t have the ball so we will watch a lot of dull football under Ole at times as I doubt any of that will change.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
We are not boring. Under LvG and Mourinho, that was boring. What we lack is composure and being incisive with the chances we get. The decision making of Rashford and Martial is often questionable. I believe if we have someone like Haaland, we would suddenly look different.

Status
Not open for further replies.