Television We didn't all go to Gudger College

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan

Now what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as: the process of removing weeds from one's garden.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Can't find a pic, but basically Skinner and Krabappel pull up next to each other in the car park.

Skinner:
Blasted woman, you parked too close, move your car!
Edna: I'm in the lines... you got a problem, go tell your mama.
Skinner: Oh, don't worry, she'll hear about this

RedMist99

McBain: But, captain, I can't avenge my partner's death with the pea shooter.
Captain: I don't wanna hear it, McBain – tha-that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book. [McBain fires part of the book through the wall]
McBain: Bye, book.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

Burt Reynolds (describing his new movie "Fireball and Mudflap"): - I play Jerry Fireball Mudflap, a fiesty Supreme Court Justice searching for his birth mother while competing in a cross country firetruck race. It's... garbage!"

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
This thread is really making me want to start watching again from the beginning all the way through.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
That's the amazing thing about the show. There is something in there for petty much anyone, who enjoys any type of humour. When you're a kid you enjoy the stuff Bart and Homer get up to, when you get older the hilarity of Burns/Krusty/Homer's more mature humour comes clear.. it has so much.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

That dummy doesn’t scare me. I’ve had plenty of guys come after me and I’ve buried them all: hobos, sea captains, Joey Bishop.

Don’t forget the Special Olympics!

Oh yeah, I slaughtered the Special Olympics!

Wait, wait, wait! Here comes Lee Marvin, thank god! He's always drunk and violent!

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

Push her down, son. :)

Burns' Grandfather: Come on, men! Smash those atoms! You there, turn out your pockets.

Burns' Grandfather: Aha - atoms! One, two, three, four... SIX of them! Take him away!

Waif: You can't treat the working man this way! One of these days we'll form a union, and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve! Then we'll go too far, and become corrupt and shiftless, and the Japanese will eat us alive!

Burns' Grandfather: The Japanese? Those sandal-wearing goldfish tenders? Ha ha! Bosh! Flimshaw!

Mr. Burns: Oh, if only we'd listened to that young man, instead of walling him up in the abandoned coke oven.