We should hire Thomas Frank

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I know many of you are thinking it :angel:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
They were excellent making Chelsea look like a mid table team.

That was 15 minutes of pure pressure. Unlucky amd mendy was the only reason Brentford didn't get anything.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The thread isnt completely serious but if you evaluate the options available, hes far from a bad call. Brentford have looked very good for a while and hes clearly showing the chops in the Premier League.

Plus hes German and hipsters will like it :p

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
The thread isnt completely serious but if you evaluate the options available, hes far from a bad call. Brentford have looked very good for a while and hes clearly showing the chops in the Premier League.

he's not German :lol: :lol:

francobaresi

He's not German

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
If the league was as weak as the season Ipswich finished 5th, this Brentford side would be in the top 4.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'm actually down with that. Normally I don't trust those who haven't played at the top level, but he seems to have it all as a manager.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
No one can say how good Frank is as a manager, but albeit a weird career path, he is an ideal fit for United.

Hate to say it but we should hire Rogers.
Yeah, I was thinking this.

There are other options too but Rogers has consistently gotten more than the sum of his players.

Frank needs longer at the top to prove he's worth a big job.

Okey

Ha! Not quite top club material yet perhaps, but a bloody good coach! Got his system down to a tee, as the dippers and Chelsea can attest to recently.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He looks German and isnt German! Thats even cooler :lol:

I assure you there was a lot of due diligence made before the thread.
In seriousness, the numbers Brentford get forward are fecking impressive. Heavy metal football :drool:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
In seriousness, the numbers Brentford get forward are fecking impressive. Heavy metal football :drool:
Yeah I would love to hear more about him. Every time I see them play they look so good.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'd be wary about any individual from Brentford, player or manager. Their entire club being so driven by data and analytics makes me wonder if a lot of the individual pieces have been brought together to perform better than they would elsewhere.

Gazautd18

Would never happen but would be all for this.
Should also bring Vitaly Janelt to do a job in DM.

The Dane

Being a Dane I am of course delighted by the success of Brentford and Thomas Frank, that however doesn’t mean that I think Thomas is ready for a club like United but on the other hand neither is/was Ole

ForeverRed1

What he is doing at Brentford is impressive, give him his dues.. but united is the biggest footballing job In the world.

captain666

Frank is overseeing a far more interesting project,one that appears to be working.Don't be surprised if they finish above us come May.

Devil may care

We could hire Thomas the Tank Engine and we wouldn't be any worse, get the Fat Controller in as assistant manager.