We will go on a... It isn’t the end of the world

Moonred

This is just Jose boys getting too defensive and preempting by inventing nonsense like bumps and recovery. I mean chill, this one game isn’t changing what has been there and what might come.

ErranMorad

I’m slightly positive as we have just won 3 games in a row. Yea it’s only 3 and there’s other results that were poor but I don’t think we’re that bad honestly.

Of course not. But the sheer weight of negativity just makes me think people are being negative for the sake of it, the same as you think people are being positive for the sake of it.
2 of them against shit opposition. One of three was not even a league game; where we already have fallen behind. Our league form is mid-table and that's exactly where we sit. We sit on 10 points despite playing only one top 6 team so far, to whom we lost to at home.

Only positive thing today was we didn't lose against the mighty Wolves, a promoted team, at home.

LingiBW

3 wins and a draw in the last four matches is decent really.
Except,it is 3 win, a draw and 2 loses. Don't look at it to fit your own narrative. a return of 10/18 available points whilst our rivals are matching on. If you are happy with that, then maybe we follow two different teams with a similar name

OldSchoolManc

Except,it is 3 win, a draw and 2 loses. Don't look at it to fit your own narrative. a return of 10/18 available points whilst our rivals are matching on. If you are happy with that, then maybe we follow two different teams with a similar name
They said 3 wins and a draw in the last 4 matches, which is correct.
You have made it fit your narrative by making it about the league so far.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It's early doors, but if we lose to Chelsea we're already out of the title race. No way we're making up 9-11 points off Liverpool and City.
We're already are out of the title race (and before the season even started realistically). We are outsiders for top 4.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It isn't 3 wins, a draw and 2 loses in four games.
It's interesting how much you can gather of my 'narrative' by me saying I think our recent form has been decent.

8 points behind leaders Liverpool is not. Next game Westham away. Could be even worse.
It could, it could also be better after we go to West Ham, if we knew it would make it a bit boring, no?

Unitedssss

Even though we drew I was happy with our performance. The crowd was right behind us because it was an entertaining match to watch, I reckon not spending 200 million dollars in the summer has actually unified us as a team as well. Paul Pogba and Fred played amazing football along with other footballers such as De Gea, Martial and Luke Shaw.

I reckon Mourinho has proved that he is the man for the job, we may not win the prem this year but I sense it in the near future.

Go The Reds!!!!!!

LingiBW

They said 3 wins and a draw in the last 4 matches, which is correct.
You have made it fit your narrative by making it about the league so far.
What should i make it about? I look at our league standing and i do not get any joy from that. Should i comfort myself with the fact that we got 3 in 4 wins and forget where we are in the grand scheme?

It's interesting how much you can gather of my 'narrative' by me saying I think our recent form has been decent.
In isolation,what you said is true,but manchester united still has to contest a league against other clubs and that's how we get judged. In 3/4 wins, the gap still has extended not reduced. So we can't be happy that regardless of the 'recent' upturn in form,we not closing on teams.

Red_Ramirez

Win, lose or draw football fans love a good moan

Even when were winning titles, the doomlords took them for granted and moaned about certain 'shit' players, poor decisions etc etc

So it's not a surprise they're out in full force these days

Moan United 4 life

Come moan United ;)

AndyJ1985

Even though we drew I was happy with our performance. The crowd was right behind us because it was an entertaining match to watch, I reckon not spending 200 million dollars in the summer has actually unified us as a team as well. Paul Pogba and Fred played amazing football along with other footballers such as De Gea, Martial and Luke Shaw.

I reckon Mourinho has proved that he is the man for the job, we may not win the prem this year but I sense it in the near future.

Go The Reds!!!!!!
You're either blind or on the wind up

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

Go The Reds!!!!!!
Pass on whatever you are having.

Trizy

To summaries OP, our attack is shit. Correct.

Liverpool and City have proven you can play at league winning standards with a shit defense once your attack outscores the opponent. Unfortunately for us though, our attack is just shite. Funnily enough I was blaming Jose all this time which he maybe at fault to a certain extent but you will never win the league with a front 3 with a passed it Sanchez, a poor mans poacher in Lukaku and a squad player in Lingard.

Contrary to popular belief, our midfield is very good. We just badly need proper attackers and a 1 CB.

minoo-utd

8 points behind the leaders, just six games played and five weeks into the season.
Our performances are such a worrying stuff, you can sense that easily. City Liverpool and Chelsea look like they will finish above us and we will be batteling on fourth. 6 years now and we stand still. No progression and no plans. We hardly even know what we exactly lack. Is it confidence? Players? Coach? Board? Or the whole organization?

AndyJ1985

That famous half hour against Spurs really was the catalyst for some great football, eh?

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
We haven't lost in 5 and still a half to go.....perspective.
You want to talk about perspective but only want to focus on the last 5 matches, whilst ignoring a defeat to Derby in the LC.
Perspective isn't really the club's friend at this point.