Welcome to the new XenForo 2 site

nimic

something nice
Scout
Hearing major issue in Europe with Level3 causing issues globally.

r/sysadmin has the latest.
That's good to hear, I was wondering what the hell was up. RedCafe worked sometimes, but Twitch and Twitter rarely worked. Other sites worked fine. I tried every ipconfig command I could think of, and I even ran a full deep Malwarebytes scan when I got what looks like a false positive for some kind of adware thing.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I ignored a couple because they only posted transfer tweets from leagues i don't care about, but i still get notification in the transfer tweet thingie when they post.
I didn't get that on the old one.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Variants of the reply panel bug are currently being reported on a number of Xenforo sites and some non-XF ones. It's believed to have arrived in an update to Chrome Android (85.) and it's already been logged as a bug report with Chrome's developers.
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1121179
That group suggest there's a patch/update in progress/under test.

Meanwhile other browsers (including Firefox and Edge) are still working ok on Android.

If you don't want to switch browser then apparently what you can do for now is switch to the BB code editor rather than the rich text editor. Not great but better than nothing?

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Anyone else using Google Chrome for iPhone? Have you noticed the website has ‘narrowed’, for want of a better word, over the past day or so? The screen has white margins left and right now that weren’t there previously.

Not ideal and I’d prefer for it to go back to normal, if possible. (I appreciate that this is likely a Chrome issue rather than the Caf but curious if others have experienced it and if they found a solution.)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Anyone else using Google Chrome for iPhone? Have you noticed the website has ‘narrowed’, for want of a better word, over the past day or so? The screen has white margins left and right now that weren’t there previously.

Not ideal and I’d prefer for it to go back to normal, if possible. (I appreciate that this is likely a Chrome issue rather than the Caf but curious if others have experienced it and if they found a solution.)
Can you post a screenshot?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Not a big deal, really - but I was looking for a particular (old) post of mine just now: you can browse your posting history ("content"), 25 pages at a time. Then you have to select "view older posts" - and another 25 pages will appear. And so forth.

BUT: If you spend any time reading individual posts, it seems that a bug of some kind prevents you from continuing (to browse). More specifically, you can access individual posts on ONE page (showing X number of posts) but you can't click "next" (then it crashes).